Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
229465F0-6511-4CC3-AE28-9256448D408D.jpeg

Less 3M on Tephra.

The problem with 700s is in pics they look sleek... in person, they are a block. Unfortunate.

I'd actually say the opposite. They look clunky in pics, but on foot they aren't that much bigger than any other shoe. I have a pic w one foot OG Ultraboost and other with Vanta and they aren't that much different looking, size wise.

Don't mind my pale legs :lol:

NxytmWD.jpg

Last edited:
I'd actually say the opposite. They look clunky in pics, but on foot they aren't that much bigger than any other shoe. I have a pic w one foot OG Ultraboost and other with Vanta and they aren't that much different looking, size wise.
I've had a lot of folks tell me my 700 V2's make my feet look smaller. Granted, I did half size down, but that isn't going to be a noticable differenxe.

Don't mind my pale legs :lol:

NxytmWD.jpg

The toe section of my Mauves was terribly fat... had to drop immediately. Maybe V2 is different?

Y’all crack me up. I was referencing the jeans, not the sneakers. Classic NT, taking everything out of context. I’ll let y’all have that one though.

I got a pair of Vantas TTS, but man I can’t tolerate the heel slippage that I feel when I try to walk with them. Any of you have that problem?

I've had a lot of folks tell me my 700 V2's make my feet look smaller. Granted, I did half size down, but that isn't going to be a noticable differenxe.

Yeah they make them look smaller as in shorter and stubbier.

Any one get shipping confirmation from adc on vantas? Still says confirmed waiting to be packed.... Last time I waited this long (for inertias) my order got canceled. Worried if I wait until cancelation they gonna dry up on ys and other sites.

Yo...I know I saw it before but I can't remember. Who is in the avy with the strategically placed t-shirt?

Haha it’s Niykee Heaton. This Avy was back when we could put gifs. I just never changed it. Also I been a little MIA as of late.

One of the better little features, like the separate thread photo gallery, of previous board that isn’t here. Now we get this bottom ad in mobile and reroute spam trackers. Can remember handful epic Avy gifs bouncing, jiggling, teasing...

SerpentineGroundedJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

The toe section of my Mauves was terribly fat... had to drop immediately. Maybe V2 is different?

They are def more rounded at the toe, but pics online make them seem like these monstrosities when they're actually pretty slender / similar to most other shoes IMO

Any one get shipping confirmation from adc on vantas? Still says confirmed waiting to be packed.... Last time I waited this long (for inertias) my order got canceled. Worried if I wait until cancelation they gonna dry up on ys and other sites.
I got the something's great is headed your way email, but FedEx has not received the package yet.

ADC is always slow to get my stuff out (2 - 4 day wait). I wouldn't be worried yet, but that's just been my experience.

Back
Top Bottom