Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I mean this is a company that puts the model number, size, and COLOR on their boxes when they ship them. I'm not salty my package was stolen from my apartment package room. I would be LIVID if I won the reflective and they cancelled it.

That is trash lol. I was given a $30 gc for a cancelled triple black ultra boost 3.0 a while back.

we can’t really expect competence from adidas can we? i mean they killed their own hype and blew a 3-0 lead to nike.

Honestly, you ADC draw cats should get a free pair of the next reflective drop. That’s the right thing to do, IMO.

It’s one thing to have a regular release and oversell (which still baffles me). In that case, a $25 gift card seems appropriate. But to tell folks they won a draw and then not have the product? That’s just unacceptable and incompetent. Do the right thing and make them winners with the next reflective drop.

**** adidas, but yeah I’ll take the Lundmark Non Reflective Yeezy Boost 350 V2

Maaaannn the “supervisor” wouldn’t shut up about repeating the name of the shoe every 10 seconds Lundmark Non Reflective Yeezy Boost 350 V2

**** adidas, but yeah I’ll take the Lundmark Non Reflective Yeezy Boost 350 V2

Maaaannn the “supervisor” wouldn’t shut up about repeating the name of the shoe every 10 seconds Lundmark Non Reflective Yeezy Boost 350 V2

Did they at least let you change the size?

Honestly, you ADC draw cats should get a free pair of the next reflective drop. That’s the right thing to do, IMO.

It’s one thing to have a regular release and oversell (which still baffles me). In that case, a $25 gift card seems appropriate. But to tell folks they won a draw and then not have the product? That’s just unacceptable and incompetent. Do the right thing and make them winners with the next reflective drop.
Agreed, they need to get special access to the next reflective pair that releases and at a discount.

Starting to understand the disdain for clearstripes. Not at striking/aggressive as the knit stripes.

Not to take away from BBall talk but check out the bluish/greenish hue on the citrin stripe

4CB3C837-6CC9-4C44-BCBC-BDD4A4FC043B.jpeg
A8195558-0B22-4FEC-9B01-94F273BF8175.jpeg

Starting to understand the disdain for clearstripes. Not at striking/aggressive as the knit stripes.

Not to take away from BBall talk but check out the bluish/greenish hue on the citrin stripe

4CB3C837-6CC9-4C44-BCBC-BDD4A4FC043B.jpeg
A8195558-0B22-4FEC-9B01-94F273BF8175.jpeg
Def in for a pair of the citrins. Looks like no 3m laces on these right?

Adidas butchered 350’s with the combination of the clear stripe and the excess fabric around the tongue of the shoe.

Ruined the silhouette completely and looks like a hood from a Bape hoodie

saw the lundmarks in the wild for the first time yesterday, kept thinking they were dirty statics at first lol

feeling that upcoming 500. look real nice :nerd:

Not to derail this current topic, but do you guys think that the waverunners dropping Aug 17 will be hard to cop? I would like a size 10.5 to wear.

Back
Top Bottom