• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
agreed, don't see it

adidas-yeezy-yzy-basketball-shoes-0.jpg

Those with some joggers/baggy track pants = awesome

Something about the way the boxes are laid out looks a bit suspect to me, but if it’s real ohhhhh man. Fedex does not play games with stuff like this. They (at least Express), take their brand image very seriously.

Edit: Why the **** are people in the Twitter comments calling the dudes rats and snitches? Garbage *** people.

Last edited:
Something about the way the boxes are laid out looks a bit suspect to me, but if it’s real ohhhhh man. Fedex does not play games with stuff like this. They (at least Express), take their brand image very seriously.

Edit: Why the **** are people in the Twitter comments calling the dudes rats and snitches? Garbage *** people.
Well I mean they are. How you gonna do dirt and incriminate everybody by recording the whole thing with a caption explaining exactly what you’re doing.
That said that is really scummy and if real the Fedex breh is gonna get fired for sure.

Was able to cop my friend trash peebras but they haven’t shipped yet. Asked him are you sure like 10 times before placing order lol

i hope thats not real. if it is, i truly hope that dude gets fired and prosecuted. cant b messing around with peoples packages/mail. thats some scummy ish to do.
i know if somebody tampers with usps mail, thats a felony. is it the same for private companies like UPS, FEDEX etc?

why would you post this

these kids do anything for clout and they are committing a crime of receiving stolen goods

the driver committing a felony and a host of other crimes

Basically kids with no street sense trying to be cool. those are the type to talk hard on the internet. its like going on IG live when meeting your connect for drugs. like look at me a got a brick to move

That’s sneaker twitter for you lol.

sneaker twitter is horrible horrible place of cringe. then the avy to post ratios be weird and don't get me started on the avi's of TS1 got em screen shots. then find out they didn't even hit.

yes that last part happen. sneaker twitter is a bunch of kids and some adults asking is their resell. on every post

Both of my orders from Yeezy Supply shipped with my 5.5 black static arriving today and the white static arriving tomorrow. I have never received my YS orders this quickly. Nice surprise.

wait so the 50os dropping the day before my bday are pink?

Back
Top Bottom