Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
**** - anyone ever shipped to the wrong st address before? I just got confirmation to my address at 203 instead of 208. ****

Wait until it ships, and then see if you can get it held at a FedEx drop off location or maybe update the address later. I wouldn't contact Adidas until after it ship though, or they might just cancel your order.

Either that, or go to 203 address and talk to them and be like - yo, I have a package coming

Do these fit TTS? All of the recent Clear stripe 350’s ive been going size 13, how do the waves fit compared to those ?

Wait until it ships, and then see if you can get it held at a FedEx drop off location or maybe update the address later. I wouldn't contact Adidas until after it ship though, or they might just cancel your order.

Either that, or go to 203 address and talk to them and be like - yo, I have a package coming
this is exactly what happened. It was of YS, buuuuuut - order immediately cancelled.

I guess the third time wasn't a charm; only have myself to blame. I've had the waverunners twice, only to end up never wearing them and selling them each time. I wasn't sure I liked them on me. I had the mauves and wore them so wanted the OGs once again. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom