Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Salt 700 V1s came in today from the Stadium Goods eBay deal this past week... I’ve found myself wearing my Analogs surprisingly a lot so these were a no brainer.

7FA174FB-073B-400C-A5FE-C27BC1EB8FF7.jpeg

Lol, my dad tied his shoes like that.
He was mad overweight.
It’s easier to tie them in the inside like that when you can’t bend over too well.

That makes sense, I hope he’s healthier/doing better now. I actually think the laces on 700s are far too long, all the lacing tutorial vids don’t really provide good alternatives aside from loosening the laces altogether, which I think looks sloppy.

Last edited:
My zebs came in. I don't think I need to replace my yellow sole OG zebs though. The plan was to double up but I've bought a lot of shoes recently.

Anyone from Chicago area put in for the NOTRE raffle? It’s only my second time putting in for a raffle from there and was just curious how it plays out with the email. I’m talking about the 700 V3 raffle. Thanks in advance

Carbon Blues would greatly benefit from a lace swap, IMO. Something more neutral would look better I think. The laces matching the tongue and the liner is just OD blue.

Honestly, I think the yellow laces from the Waves would look awesome. I always loved that orange-yellow contrast from the 3m orange hits on the midsole to the yellow laces.

Damn, getting a little worried, got a shipped email where the label was created on my zebras but nada after that..... I’d think it would’ve gotten out by now

Damn, getting a little worried, got a shipped email where the label was created on my zebras but nada after that..... I’d think it would’ve gotten out by now
Sometimes it just takes awhile, it took damn near 3 weeks for me to get my beluga 2.0s after the shipping label was printed.

Thank you. I finally landed these after the 4th try and just want them in hand... getting itchy seeing so many already getting theirs before Christmas

Uncle Phil

My youngest got her first... and was frozen solid for about 15 seconds. My oldest got her 5th, so she just smiled and took a big whiff... I was never into smelling my Yeezys... just Jordan 1’s really, but glad they were both happy.

Shout out to stockX for shipping overnight after authentication on Monday. That was amazing...

Back
Top Bottom