• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Re: 700 V3s

I have a normal foot and these fit small. I wear the same shoe size in basically every shoe no problem, and I ordered these a 1/2 size up and they still fit snug. Honestly, I couldn't imagine going TTS. They feel very similar to the 350 V2, but without the stretch of the Primeknit, so imagine the 350 V2 w/ no give.

Comfort-wise they're not as bouncy or soft as the 700V1 or V2, but I wouldn't call them uncomfortable. The EVA is encased in a polyurethane shell so it doesn't compress much. They are light however and more flexible than they look. And even though there isn't much padding and the materials aren't plush as the V1 or V2 they don't feel cheap -- the build still feels premium. They honestly feel a little like wearing an Air Max retro.

Attachments

• A848E60B-DAA0-41DD-92A8-F09C7E1B94D1.jpeg
    A848E60B-DAA0-41DD-92A8-F09C7E1B94D1.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 317
Does anyone know why the original Zebra 350 V2 came with slightly yellowed soles? Was that intentional or did it yellow overtime on its own?

Re: 700 V3s

I have a normal foot and these fit small. I wear the same shoe size in basically every shoe no problem, and I ordered these a 1/2 size up and they still fit snug. Honestly, I couldn't imagine going TTS. They feel very similar to the 350 V2, but without the stretch of the Primeknit, so imagine the 350 V2 w/ no give.

Comfort-wise they're not as bouncy or soft as the 700V1 or V2, but I wouldn't call them uncomfortable. The EVA is encased in a polyurethane shell so it doesn't compress much. They are light however and more flexible than they look. And even though there isn't much padding and the materials aren't plush as the V1 or V2 they don't feel cheap -- the build still feels premium. They honestly feel a little like wearing an Air Max retro.
Do you also go half a size up on 350 V2s?

^ Agreed. Vantas were trash in person once I got them. They just looked mad dusty and ashy all the time. Wore mine once or twice and realized I goofed. :smh:
I don’t agree in regards to vantas but I know the feeling. I remember when I unboxed the Jordan cool grey 4s my face turned into a permanent thinking emoji. Don’t see what people saw in that shoe but it is highly regarded. If you don’t like it, do you but you’re not gonna find many people hating the vantas.

Azaels get here today, feels like they took forever. I'm torn because the price of a size 13 has crept up to $700 on the aftermarket. 13 is my TTS and I really want to rock these, but I also have a wedding to save up for in the next few months. If these weren't reselling so well this decision would be a lot easier :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Anybody else not seeing any movement on the Azaels? Mine are still scheduled for 1/6 delivery but the last update on my UPS app is a departure scan in Ontario on 12/26

i'm hoping more pics of that purple yeezy 350 (yeshayas?) surface now that its January..

Anybody else not seeing any movement on the Azaels? Mine are still scheduled for 1/6 delivery but the last update on my UPS app is a departure scan in Ontario on 12/26

i think the holidays being mid-week slowed a lot of stuff up... been waiting on my pair to arrive to StockX for verification since last Thursday, smh.

Azaels get here today, feels like they took forever. I'm torn because the price of a size 13 has crept up to $700 on the aftermarket. 13 is my TTS and I really want to rock these, but I also have a wedding to save up for in the next few months. If these weren't reselling so well this decision would be a lot easier :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Sell them. Stop buying kicks (unless you can profit) until after wedding. Small sacrifice to make your partner happy. Thank me in 30 years.

Sell now and hope for a restock later. The chances are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom