Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I smell a kfc vs popeyes sandwhich war,kanye in the kfc ad rocking red qntm with kim naked eating chicken

tenor.gif

reflective released on YS that was their release also if I recall on adidas app as well.

these released in chi and exclusive access on the adidas app

that’s not the same situation
So the zebras had a chi only and exclusive access app release?

Please help me understand how these situations mirror and help your theory?

since you are now basing this on particular situations. What situations match this release to give you confidence that they will rerelease like the shoes you named earlier?

They didn’t have a full run either. Makes me think it was a marketing ploy.

free advertising through social media and blogs

creates FOMO for the real drop

The BSKTBL was available in a larger range of sizes though, right? The QNTM being the original shoe as far as I know - that doesn't serve it's own purpose as a performance shoe to be worn by Adidas NBA athletes- is released in limited sizes along with an updated version that keeps the current brand aesthetic and can be worn in NBA games. It seems likely to me that they've pivoted to the BSKTBL model. While a shoe like it will prob release, I really think the QNTM we saw at ASW is done.

Keeping it a buck they probably stopped producing QNTMS once they got banned from the NBA, not wanting to lose money the sold the produced pairs as a limited release. The BSKTBL is what will hit the public, I’m positive QNTMS are cooked.
Said something to this effect earlier but removed it cuz everyone else is already speculating...no need for me to add.

But I find this to be likely.

Said something to this effect earlier but removed it cuz everyone else is already speculating...no need for me to add.

But I find this to be likely.

Only logical answer as to why there are no half sizes, release dates kept getting pushed back for what seems like 2 years, and Now a new performance model

Why were they banned again? The 3m?

Because I recall some guy named Michael having 3m on his shoes over 20+ years ago and did so for several seasons.

Not to mention the players cam basically wear whatever shoes they want now doesn't even have to match their unis.

The large heel counter covered in 3m and the 3m on the upper of the shoe far outweighs the 3M on shoes jordan may have worn on court. Closest I can even think would he the tongue on the 5's and this shoe has way more IMO.

Perhaps I'm wrong though

Could somebody please check if the laces of their Yeezy Boost 380 have this lines under blacklight? I got my pair from StockX and eventhough there are a couple of lines it isn‘t as present as in the Screenshot I took from this Video:

thanks

Attachments

• 02DC533B-87D9-4DDC-A573-E07A1DC98FCE.png
    02DC533B-87D9-4DDC-A573-E07A1DC98FCE.png
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 422
The tentative date for the 350v2 Desert Sage is 3/14, right?

Those might be the first see-thru V2s I'll try to cop for myself.

Anybody got any suggestions for instore 'winners'? First time 'win' for flagship pick up but that non guaranteed pair **** is bunz.

Yeah. I have the marsh. And it’s definitely not see thru. I believe the sage is the same. It’s like a light grey thread with 3m.

Wow, in that case then it's even better. I was never a fan of the see-thrus, but I was willing to ignore that for the Desert Sages. If they aren't see-thru then now I want them even more :wow:. I think the last pair of 350v2s I've purchased for myself is the Frozen Yellows from the OG drop.

Anyone seen any on foots/in hands of the earths yet? Won a reservation for a pair at my local adidas up here in Toronto & I'm still on the fence about the cw...

Back
Top Bottom