• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Retail or bust for me with the V3, which means I’ll never own a pair. :lol:

Oh well. I’m kinda over this hyper limited **** with new models, tbh. Along with the gazillion mediocre 350 colorways, it’s kinda killing my desire for Yeezys. Almost to the point that I don’t even care.
Yep didn’t even bother.

Had YS been cancelling double orders? Was able to get wifeys size also but havnt got shipping confirmation for it.

Adidas is dumb. They make the dope colorways more scarce and the ****ty colorways widely available. They have it backwards, they need to make the lame colorways scarce and the dope colorways more available.

Aliens? Nope, it’s a dope colorway, we have to make it scarce. The bizarrely colored Mists? Let’s make a ton.

Azaels, and Alvahs? Hmm they’re new and nice colorways, let’s make them scarce and we’ll later release a weird diarrhea colorway in greater numbers.

Quantums? Nah, we’ve been teasing that colorway for decades, let’s make those scarce and release a bizarre barium colorway later and make those available.

Something fresh and new? Let’s just keep teasing that and release a million 350s that are incredibly stale.

Don't like em, don't get em. :wink: Nobody be forcing ya to part $$$ :rofl:.
Why fellas be feeling entitled to how brands do their thing I guess it's a mystery yet to be solved.

3 stripes can very well reverse the cw availability of whatever they be dropping eh? Right.

And there WILL still be people whining. Can't please em all.

It's pretty clear to see what's going on.

What landed Adidas on top of Nike a few years ago was everything they are doing now. Smaller drops and quick sell outs. At that time, it worked. It was all new and fresh, the models, the colorways, etc etc. But they got away from that and started to go for those record setting profits. So they lost a lot of ppl's attention for a couple years during the long stretch of earth tone 350s/700s and now they are attempting to bring those ppl back in with new models and colorways. But I'm just over it all. I don't enjoy jumping through hoops for shoes.

Myself and Grizz were two of the only ppl majorly geeked for the qntm's on here wayyyyyyyyyyy before they released. And the second they dropped and were impossible to get, I was over em'. It's true tho, Adidas can't win for losing. Ppl complain when stuff is limited and when its not.

So they just need to pick a lane and stay in it. Stop flip flopping.

^ one of the better more constructive posts i've seen here. Thumbs Up.

Adidas is doing whatever they think works best for the Yeezy branding.
But outside of that, it's been pretty lacklustre. There is much potential in the anniversaries for some key models, but it's fallen flat. Still keen to see what they plan to realize from the superstars.

And not forgetting the consortium series which had a fantastic run during the golden boost years.

To be safe ppl hated desert rats and waves before they dropped. 350s were a little weird till you see them enough. Even the desert boots which I love and have 3 pairs of didn’t sell till they were produced by adidas and put in a Yeezy box. I ended up with my season 6 and 7 desert boots 30% to 45% off and those were made in Italy. Only Yeezy model I saw get love straight out the gate were the Nike’s and 750s. Adidas know that the sneakerheads and trendsetters will get a model hot and the hypebeast and normal ppl follow. Hence all the restocks. I don’t sweat missing out on a Quantum’s , 700 V3, zebras, Yeebras or waves the 1st time around because adidas doesn’t know how to do things in moderation after they commit. Look at NMDs Night Joggers and Ultraboost. They will retro a 4 year old shoe.(cream 1.0s, OG 1.0s, Multicolors, Medal pack, Neon pack, and so on), I have nothing but time. Restocks are how I got into yeezys. I went from none to 26 pairs after the butter release. Would have copped sooner but It was entirely to hard to cop for the first few years.

Last edited:
Honestly I just think adidas hasn’t gotten the right balance yet. And to be fair, Yeezy shoppers aren’t an easy demographic to base long term marketing strategies. One or two color ways of an entire model could have a cult following while the other flop. And then when adidas gives us more of a scheme/theme we liked previously But wasn’t as accessible before we get tired of over saturation. While I def want more access to new models I don’t envy the team it’s job it is to determine what’s going to sell, and what’s not, and how to play with supply vs demand so that a brand stays relevant

Win some lose some, I just like to have an actual opportunity. For Alvah’s, we all had a shot...

QNTM’s were simply not available nationwide, that does not qualify as a drop or a release. There was only a promo event, THAT is the kind of shidd I will not tolerate and will move on... then they were crippled with poor quality. That’s two strikes and plenty to count me out.

Most other releases just feel like normal drops for a super hyped item. They go quick and some of us eat, some dont. For this drop 99.9% had to target online so they sold out pretty fast - nothing unexpected happened.

Ppls problem is needing to get the shoe the 1st time around. It will be funny if they circle back around and retro pairs like they did with zebras, peebras, waves, creams, black static’s, and desert boots( Taupes are rocks and chocolates dropped season 7 and on adidas , even the weird greyish blue pair). I have a pair of Yeebras, 3 pairs of zebra and 3pairs of waves. I didn’t have to try too hard either. I remember ppl spending almost 1000 for them a few years back, now I have pairs I can just beat. Be patient.

Ppls problem is needing to get the shoe the 1st time around. It will be funny if they circle back around and retro pairs like they did with zebras, peebras, waves, creams, black static’s, and desert boots( Taupes are rocks and chocolates dropped season 7 and on adidas , even the weird greyish blue pair). I have a pair of Yeebras, 3 pairs of zebra and 3pairs of waves. I didn’t have to try too hard either. I remember ppl spending almost 1000 for them a few years back, now I have pairs I can just beat. Be patient.

Agreed, I truly believe the waiting rooms are looking to propogate sales to new customers as well - *new ip addresses getting a higher priority to increase the customer base. For any business its pretty smart.

*Hint.

Adidas is dumb. They make the dope colorways more scarce and the ****ty colorways widely available. They have it backwards, they need to make the lame colorways scarce and the dope colorways more available.

Aliens? Nope, it’s a dope colorway, we have to make it scarce. The bizarrely colored Mists? Let’s make a ton.

Azaels, and Alvahs? Hmm they’re new and nice colorways, let’s make them scarce and we’ll later release a weird diarrhea colorway in greater numbers.

Quantums? Nah, we’ve been teasing that colorway for decades, let’s make those scarce and release a bizarre barium colorway later and make those available.

Something fresh and new? Let’s just keep teasing that and release a million 350s that are incredibly stale.
Actually Adidas is smart. Make certain Yeezys widely available for the general populace and make others limited/hard to get. Sneakerheads getting upset about not being able to cop pairs is all part of the plan. All Yeezys sell out eventually.

yup give it some time. Theres a good chance those ****s will come back.

I never thought they'd re release the NR black static 350 v2 even with all the other **** that restocked. And not only did they do that but also the RF version. Adidas Yeezy retro/restock cycle is muchhhhhhhhh smaller than Nike/JBs. Not paying more than retail for any 700 V3.

Will prices come down? Seems like people really want these

Give it a week. Almost every US based pair was released online only due to shelter in place orders, so almost everyone looking for a quick flip don’t even have their pairs yet. I’d expect it to start dropping by Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom