Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Personally, never had a running shoe from Nike, but I do think most shoes can't beat the cushion and comfort of boost. 4D was amazing and innovative at the time when Adidas introduced it, but we all know the price point was unrealitistic. But everyone needs to understand that even Nike has tons of fumbles. The adapts are priced way too high as well and I'm sure the "sold out" on snkrs is a fake sell out half the time. That or there's tons of people who return it when they realize they can't flip it.

The reacts started off really cool, but I don't think they're all that. Also the ghosting uppers aren't comfy at all. Still love to wear my old boost, but I'll be honest in saying that I haven't bought any boost for quite some time other than Yeezys. Think my last UB was the restock OG 1.0 and creams. Love the 1.0 knit on UBs and can't really get down with that UB19/20 design. I started getting into sneakers right about the nmd tri-color and Yeezy oreo release. Can honestly say that Adidas was the hottest thing in 2016-2017. Jordan and Nike came back hard with the Off white collab.

4D looks awesome, but it isn’t exactly comfortable. Not to mention it’s pretty damn heavy. And the cost for consumers is absurd for what you get. Adidas def goofed with that line.

4D looks awesome, but it isn’t exactly comfortable. Not to mention it’s pretty damn heavy. And the cost for consumers is absurd for what you get. Adidas def goofed with that line.
I was all in on 4d. Still own several pairs and a pair of the 3d runners. What killed me was the lack of bigger sizes to start. They dropped the ball big time with it

idk personally d dont think trav will do anything close to what ye is doing with adidas.
Travis is killing it with Nike but he's benefited from collaborating with their top designs (AJ1s, AF1s, Dunks).

I'm curious to see if he'd succeed from designing his own sneaker from scratch, though I doubt Nike would give him the opportunity.

Travis is killing it with Nike but he's benefited from collaborating with their top designs (AJ1s, AF1s, Dunks).

I'm curious to see if he'd succeed from designing his own sneaker from scratch, though I doubt Nike would give him the opportunity.
Isn't he doing the 270 next? Plus he also did the Jordan 33 if I'm not mistaken. I think both those I mentioned weren't very hyped other than the name associated to them.

Also, to some of the other comments, yes 4d, is super heavy. Comfort-wise, they're definitely not as cushiony as boost, but I do like the firmness that comes with 4d. I feel like they just need to be broken in after a couple of wears. Still, not worth the price point, which is why I think adidas is dropping the price coming outta the gate on some newer models.

Tried for about 2 hrs on Yeezy supply and adidas and no luck on the 700s

Looking for frozen yellows new size 12

Tried for about 2 hrs on Yeezy supply and adidas and no luck on the 700s

Looking for frozen yellows new size 12
I hear you! I tried both as well. From what I’m hearing if you had multiple chrome browsers open you were getting a Captcha error. And that pretty much locked you out of the release. Again just speculation at this point. If that is true then time to find another work around I guess.
Also frozen yellows are awesome.

concept-lab-nike-air-yeezy-2-oreo-sample-1200x750.jpg

ahhh if only

I hear you! I tried both as well. From what I’m hearing if you had multiple chrome browsers open you were getting a Captcha error. And that pretty much locked you out of the release. Again just speculation at this point. If that is true then time to find another work around I guess.
Also frozen yellows are awesome.

Damn that sucks good to know. Only had 1 window each for adidas and ys and it just spun the whole time.

I regret selling the frozen yellows so trying to get them again:emoji_confounded:

Back
Top Bottom