Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The end of 2018 was weird for Yeezys and I think it’s when hype just wasn’t where it was.

I remember that drop vividly. They sat everywhere. :lol:

That day when i picked up my pair at a FTL, i walked by FNL & when i saw they had them on display, the guy was begging me to buy a pair. They had a FSR. Sites as you mentioned had tons of stock still sitting too.

For me, that whole year, resellers saw Yeezy's were not making them money & that particular Zebra was rumored to have a high quantity, so most people didn't buy them because it wasn't going to be a smart "investment" for them.

PO

I think what might of happened was the Zebra release was when a lot of stores that may not have typically carried Yeezys did. And then they didn't fly apparently.

So now as many stores don't get them for in store.

Anyone still waiting on their 500 to ship from Adidas? I got the email saying my shipment's been delayed, but no updates since. Tried chatting with a rep, but they had no info. Getting worried.

My bid for my girl’s pair was accepted last
Night on GOAT. Never bought anything from them before only sold stuff.

Anyone still waiting on their 500 to ship from Adidas? I got the email saying my shipment's been delayed, but no updates since. Tried chatting with a rep, but they had no info. Getting worried.

Mine are stuck in pre shipment with USPS. Hope they ship soon.

already seeing the v2s shipped for some folks . Wonder what’s the hold up on the 500s..

Same boat as you, except I did get a follow up email the next day saying it was shipped. But since then, no movement other than that FedEx is still waiting to receive the package from ADC.
On the other hand, my 350 breds that I won this last Saturday on the ADC draw is set to arrive today and both the 350 and 500s are coming from the same warehouse.

Be careful fellas. Bae just got her Breds stolen by FedEx. Says delivered early this morning and FedEx never even showed up. And F*ck Adidas for that red tape on the boxes too smh

Damn, that sucks... I wonder if it's safer to have packages held at a FedEx location for pickup?

D3B21E15-7929-4C1F-BCD2-4DAE089F5E2C.jpeg

alright who listed this:rofl:

Be careful fellas. Bae just got her Breds stolen by FedEx. Says delivered early this morning and FedEx never even showed up. And F*ck Adidas for that red tape on the boxes too smh
Sometimes logistics companies will do this to meet time requirements and quotas. Occasionally personnel will mark it as delivered to assist with metrics to fake a good score, but are behind with delivery.

JD pair coming today or tomorrow. FNL and Euro pairs coming on Wednesday.

USPS tracking is garbage. How the estimated delivery on the JD pair on "Thursday" but they already in Pittsburgh since this morning and I live in Pittsburgh. This is how packages get "lost"

Also, called it on release day that these are gonna be the biggest Yeezy price tank (percentage wise) of 2020 once pairs come in. Coming for the QNTM lifestyle top spot. Seen every reselling little Timmy and Bradley score multiple pairs. Even Roszko hit multiples and he the all time Sadderday king. Then 2 outta 3 people hit ADC raffle, many snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Market bout to be flooded with these by the end of the week, so if you ain't hit, give it a week. Undercutting olympics about to begin!!!

Back
Top Bottom