Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
in before the retro
31DF97EB-67ED-4A5C-A068-4D1C7DD2ADFF.jpeg

Watching this video from a week ago of JumperMan Kris talking about all the kicks he bought heavy into during the Covid market boom. Shoes he was paying resale for that he thought would go up crazy.

Zyons
Smoke Grey 1s
Arzareths
Union 4s

All have gone down

7jT9gTL.png

Tried to tell people that Boom from March-Sept was a myth. It was boosted by that +$600 unemployment and people having more disposable income than they had seen in a minute. Since that's been gone it's been a buyers market. Any investments made at that time were made in faith that the US gov would keep up the stimulus until DEC or until a vaccine. Bad bet

Last edited:
Watching this video from a week ago of JumperMan Kris talking about all the kicks he bought heavy into during the Covid market boom. Shoes he was paying resale for to hold, that he thought would go up crazy.

Zyons
Smoke Grey 1s
Arzareths
Union 4s

All have gone down

7jT9gTL.png

Tried to tell people that Boom from March-Sept was a myth. It was boosted by that +$600 unemployment and people having more disposable income than they had seen in a minute. Since that's been gone it's been a buyers market. Any investments made at that time were made in faith that the US gov would keep up the stimulus until DEC or until a vaccine. Bad bet

I’ve noticed this as well. A lot of shoes have dropped in price a decent amount over the past few months.

Watching this video from a week ago of JumperMan Kris talking about all the kicks he bought heavy into during the Covid market boom. Shoes he was paying resale for to hold, that he thought would go up crazy.

Zyons
Smoke Grey 1s
Arzareths
Union 4s

All have gone down

7jT9gTL.png

DUDE. SNEAKERS ARE AN INVESTMENT BRO

BROKE DOWN AND PAID eBAY PRICES FOR BRED’S(LESS THAN $400) BEEN WANTING THESE... LETS SEE HOW THEIR AUTHENTICATION THING WORKS(ITS FREE FOR NOW)

I’ve been eyeing some Zebras on eBay but the sellers are brand new with 0 feedback...and the prices are basically retail. Nowhere in their ad does it say authentic or UA. Think I’ll pass though.

I’ve been eyeing some Zebras on eBay but the sellers are brand new with 0 feedback...and the prices are basically retail. Nowhere in their ad does it say authentic or UA. Think I’ll pass though.

Does it have the eBay authentication service? It should since they would be above $200.

Not worth it, probably better to go with Goat or StockX if you can. I’d wait a little longer to pull the trigger.

Why is the writing backwards on the pairs? Always wondered.
When they programmed the sew machine they just flipped the image and the pattern. Hence if you look youll see the sewing itself is also inverted.

The right shoe is tenet...

i make the assumption that they did this early on because they assumed the chinas wouldnt notice and produce early shoes with the same writing on both shoes having taken note of the writing one and both side looking the same ish to them.

Does it have the eBay authentication service? It should since they would be above $200.
They do not have that excerpt associated with the listing. The pair is listed as pre-owned but has tags attached. Maybe this is the sellers way of skirting the authentication process?
F7BE71D1-35A0-4DB7-8E14-07379457D2EC.png BA5DC160-76CA-4415-9088-F5A76ACCB8E4.png 2BBC70F5-5F5E-4987-A833-146FDEDA472F.png E492BA2A-096B-4AC8-9665-DC8B98A78D77.png AEF9A325-C37E-4272-BCCF-BF966A331F2B.png 7B72B9F0-35DA-478B-A9A7-995683BC26C7.png 7CE08453-8354-487E-91DB-4EE5C39A4254.png

Attachments

• 5AB6144A-2EDE-4DE1-BB54-E857619322AA.png
    5AB6144A-2EDE-4DE1-BB54-E857619322AA.png
    412.3 KB · Views: 290
Just tried the 500s with the insole out and it fits a million times better, my toes aren’t getting crushed. Could not handle it with the insole in. May try to find the thinnest insole possible and throw it in. Definitely wish I stuck with my 350v2 size.

Last edited:
Just tried the 500s with the insole out and it fits a million times better, my toes aren’t getting crushed. Could not handle it with the insole in. May try to find the thinnest insole possible and throw it in. Definitely wish I stuck with my 350v2 size.
Try stretching out the shoe, put on 3 pairs of socks.

DSG reaching goat levels. Yeezys scheduled to deliver today. I hope people never get too hip to it and it doesn't become one of the go-to spots for the general public.

Back
Top Bottom