Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I finally have movement on my 500s and Breds (they have left the warehouse) so that’s relief. No tracking on my Hylyte glows yet.
I think my problem is that adidas is using that other reshipper. It was marked as delivered on the adidas app so I was freakign out. Only to find out that its being held up since Dec 10 at pitney bowes

Any difference b/t GOAT and StockX? Both equally reputable?
I tend to go more with goat. You don't have to deal with that bs fee added on top and if for whatever reason you're not satisfied when the pair gets in, you can return it. One of my shoes came in with a huge scratch on the back (kobe protro) and I emailed CS. They allowed me to return it for goat credit plus they covered the shipping fees both ways.

I think my problem is that adidas is using that other reshipper. It was marked as delivered on the adidas app so I was freakign out. Only to find out that its being held up since Dec 10 at pitney bowes
That’s who shipped mine as well (Pitney Bowes). That definitely has to do with the delay.

Whoa, so if a pair from stockx is defective you just have to eat that?
They tell you you can relist the shoes. Obviously that's what a company would say though since they're doubling up on fees for the two transactions. Sometimes people can complain, but all I've seen are like 20-40 dollar credit to be used in the future. Basically no returns.

Hell, even if you have evidence that a fake got sent to you, I think it's pretty damn tough since they basically refuse to acknowledge they messed up. When they tout 100% authentic, they will always refuse to acknowledge a fake getting through their authentication process even with all the evidence to support.

That’s who shipped mine as well (Pitney Bowes). That definitely has to do with the delay.
I agree. It's really being held up, which is exactly what I'm going to complain to adidas about. Especially when they charge you that holiday shipping surcharge

Still waiting on my Breds from FNL that's currently in transit running late :smh:

Crazy part is I ordered the 11s for me and my daughter over the weekend and if those make it first >D

Opposite for me. GOAT seems more strict on what defects they let pass, at least in my experiences. After StockX sent me two left shoes I was kinda off them for buying. :lol:

I’ll gladly offload defective pairs with them though lol.
Oh I was going off by his stockx is cheaper lol

My **** ain’t even fedex tho

it’s straight up USPS unless USPS is shipping it to fedex

they shafted me

they shafted me
Same here- in the Adidas app under the order- it lists a “FedEx” tracking number. When I put the number into FedEx tracking, no record comes up. When I put the same number into USPS tracking, a status comes up saying that PITNEY BOWES has the order and USPS is awaiting item drop off. Lol what a mess.

i realize that shipping is backed up due to Christmas mixed with covid- but today marks two weeks since the UB500 release. The fact that USPS doesn’t even have the item in delivery motion at this point is ridiculous in my opinion. Some mysterious 3rd party is responsible for dropping it off at USPS smh. Who knows when that will be at this rate.

Last edited:
Ladies Pair Finally Came In About 4 Days After Originally Scheduled. :rolleyes Thankfully They Came Today While I’m Off And She’s At Work. Still No Luck On A Size 10 Here Locally So Looks Like She’ll Be The Only One With These Under The Tree This Year. :frown:

Nice Little Surprise For Her 🤫
C26ACA57-DEDB-42B2-B860-83A5BE3B2C51.jpeg

they shafted me
Damn. That is crazy.
As others have said. Mine says Fedex. If I enter on Fed Ex website, nothing comes up. When I called Fed Ex, they were very confident ADC had the package.

what’s screwed up ADC claims it was shipped and to call Fed Ex...Fed Ex doesn’t have the package info in their system.

getting a bad feeling...

Ladies Pair Finally Came In About 4 Days After Originally Scheduled. :rolleyes Thankfully They Came Today While I’m Off And She’s At Work. Still No Luck On A Size 10 Here Locally So Looks Like She’ll Be The Only One With These Under The Tree This Year. :frown:

Nice Little Surprise For Her 🤫
C26ACA57-DEDB-42B2-B860-83A5BE3B2C51.jpeg
JD coming through clutch. My pair from JD should be here tomorrow.

Damn. That is crazy.
As others have said. Mine says Fedex. If I enter on Fed Ex website, nothing comes up. When I called Fed Ex, they were very confident ADC had the package.

what’s screwed up ADC claims it was shipped and to call Fed Ex...Fed Ex doesn’t have the package info in their system.

getting a bad feeling...
Put the tracking number into the USPS tracking and I bet a status comes up. Definitely odd.

My JD pair of Breds have been in limbo since the 6th. Honestly not in any hurry to get these as i only wear 350s with shorts. I’ve just seen enough Mob movies to know that things can “ fall off the back of the truck”

Put the tracking number into the USPS tracking and I bet a status comes up. Definitely odd.
Yup...shows something. Extremely odd....especially since every order I get from ADC has always been sent Fed Ex.

as I said earlier, starting to get a bad feeling. ADC basically washing their hands of the situation...we have no info, contact the carrier..

Back
Top Bottom