Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
F6C9E020-E266-4E64-904B-C87B2BD4E190.png
This picture gives me anxiety lol :sick:
Makes sense to why USPS/UPS/FedEx were pushing tf out the seasonal positions in November

I finally received an email from Xhibition this morning saying the order for my Onyx 380's shipped (yet no tracking info was provided, even though they claim tracking is automatically sent once an order ships). They also said their replies to my emails weren't going through to me (I've checked my spam folder, nothing in there). Weird, I digress. But somehow/someway my order was for a size 5 in mens....when I selected a 9.5 when placing my order.

So I'll be sending them back.

Last edited:
I am sympathetic and realize the increased demand around the holidays mixed with COVID- but just don’t understand how these companies (USPS; FedEx; UPS) aren’t well oiled machines to handle a situation like this.

I am sympathetic and realize the increased demand around the holidays mixed with COVID- but just don’t understand how these companies (USPS; FedEx; UPS) aren’t well oiled machines to handle a situation like this.

I think USPS offering handoff services to FedEx and UPS probably made it worse tbh

Last edited:
Dang forgot sns charges tax. Got PayPal notification for $250 for the sand taupe. Didn't think I'd win since most of the times it's an L.

You just answered your own question though. "Increased demand around the holidays mixed with COVID." It is a well-oiled machine up until you throw a bunch of **** at it that it's never seen before. It's not very logical to tune this "machine" to handle this increased load year round when you only experience it a few months out of the year - but in this particular case you throw in COVID as well and it's even worse.

Damn ... humans ... in the middle of a pandemic ... waiting for **** that can't even be worn outside as **** is right now ...

You just answered your own question though. "Increased demand around the holidays mixed with COVID." It is a well-oiled machine up until you throw a bunch of **** at it that it's never seen before. It's not very logical to tune this "machine" to handle this increased load year round when you only experience it a few months out of the year - but in this particular case you throw in COVID as well and it's even worse.
I’ve still been going out to restaurants/bars & wearing my stuff.
Was in Florida for 2 weeks in October and a week in November on vacation and everything was basically open/normal.

Somewhat kidding, but I think ChickfilA could help some of these shipping companies. lol. I know it’s a YMMV type of situation, but I go to some and they have cars wrapped around that jawn and I still can get in and out in 10 mins sometimes.

Somewhat kidding, but I think ChickfilA could help some of these shipping companies. lol. I know it’s a YMMV type of situation, but I go to some and they have cars wrapped around that jawn and I still can get in and out in 10 mins sometimes.
Haha agree. Never underestimate the power of the Chick-fil-A drive-thru speed in a long line.

I see you can enter the raffles for all releases but the QNTM Basketballs, i keep searching on adc app and confirmed but nothing, anyone has any info on that?

What's the consensus in here on the Sand Taupes? I think this one I'm going to finally sit out after going for so many 350s this year.

Back
Top Bottom