• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday bro
And a happy early birthday to you!

Happy birthdays my NT brethren -- mine is the 17th

Any level 2 or 1 winners on confirmed?

Level 1, i created an account last night around 9 or 10pm

I hit on the Waves. This was my first time ever attempting to cop Yeezy's so I really didnt think I'd get thru. But somehow I did. Thank you Yeezus :pimp:

Same, really didnt expect to win - rarely win on snkrs with an 8 or 9 year account

Something I ain't getting but something some of these fools will triple up on.
That's what frustrates me the most. I've hit on Confirmed precisely ONE time and that was last fall.

Yet you've got these dudes hitting multiple times in one day.....how is that **** fair?

And how are you supposed to level up when they never sell you anything?

Gonna try my luck for GID with Euro drops. Since I got through on the tail lights, I'm hoping it's an adidas.de drop and not Confirmed.

That's what frustrates me the most. I've hit on Confirmed precisely ONE time and that was last fall.

Yet you've got these dudes hitting multiple times in one day.....how is that **** fair?

Not only that but now seeing Adidas do only Confirmed for these drops in Europe is supremely frustrating. Let everything get botted here but do all draws in Europe. BS.

Confirm is weird as it favours certain accounts. Some people hit nothing while others hit on most things, luckily I happen to be the latter.

Yeezy Day done and so is my wallet.

Screenshot_20210803-200223.jpg

Last edited:
I totally understand everyone that’s frustrated. I honestly thought that there would be enough Wave Runners to go around. Goes to show that you can’t believe everything that you hear. Resellers want $550-$600. No thanks

I’m just here for the MIC vs MII debates to get popping again.

:nthat:

The good ol' classic debate.

I still have a MIC on ice and the rest are MII.
This is the first time I've been unable to secure a pair of Waves via a restock. This breaks my streak of getting at least one fresh pair to keep on ice.

YS was a mess for me kept getting the "session expired error" seems that was a common issue with everyone. Which is odd because it's never been a problem for me before. It sucked because that error cost me Waves & Synth Reflective 350v2.
Then confirmed was all Ls expect for those Glow 700v3.

All in all I put up a stat line that should grant me a 1st Ballot into the HoF of taking Ls.
Still rocking my OG pre-order pair till this day and have 3-4 on ice (forget how many times they've come back lol). But I'll be back at it again when they inevitably restock again.

Hit on nothing yesterday. Consoling myself by UNDS’ing these. I went 1/2 size up but probably could have gotten away with TTS. Still very comfortable.
These are the pair I wear the most because of their versatility. Own 2 pairs of BSKTBL’s that I have yet to UNDS. Are they pretty loose at a 1/2 sz up? Once broken in at TTS, they already loosen up quite a bit.

super quick shipping by adidas!
Confirmed app hooked me up big time yesterday. Hit on like 8 pairs somehow 😳. All my buddies got a little something. Only keeping foams, taillights and wave runners.
Didn’t get passed the waiting room once on ys.
ECB401F0-A31D-4B85-831C-DB677DC07B96.jpeg
how many points in creators club do you have?, or how many did you have before you won these

Back
Top Bottom