Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
In for RF Belugas just so I don't have to unds my OG beluga. Also, didn't realize I hit CMPCTs from a footsite until I checked my emails. Too bad they're being sent to my friend and I probably won't be able to pick up from him till early January.

Should of been the 350 v3s, but they still look buns

I think Seth hit it right on the head at the beginning of the video when he was explaining how Kanye is constantly trying to come out with these wild and new designs. Of course it might be a hit or miss since it's something super different than what people typically tend to expect. The shoe that comes to mind is the 700 waverunner. People were hating on hit so much when YS dropped the pre-order, especially at the price point. But give it some time and people warmed up to the design and now the general consensus seems to be very good on the 700 silhouette. Other wild designs to me that are pretty popular are the foam runner and even the slides. Yea the slides aren't like a super wild take, but they are pretty different than regular slides that Adidas or even Nike puts out.

Only problem I have with foam runners are the stress creases that develop near the heel. I’m not a heavy dude but given the design and material you will see excess creasing under the hole nearest to the heel of your feet.

Last edited:
B5C0F3CE-E4BC-4607-A785-C45EBF09DE55.jpeg

these just showed up. Confirmed been good to me.

Should of been the 350 v3s, but they still look buns

Them looking buns would precisely be why they aren't called v3

They won't release anything called 350v3 until they leak photos of something that people actually have a overwhelmingly positive response to

Saw on IG that the retail for the RF belugas is bumping up to $240. A $20 upcharge for sparkles in the knit? lol

Last edited:
Saw on IG that the retail for the RF belugas is bumping up to $240. A $20 upcharge for sparkles in the knit? lol
I just now saw that they restock soon. These same as, or worse than the OG Beluga, in the since of quality?

It was wack when they raised the price of the 700v1 back to $300 just for yeezy day this year. adidas knows how to make easy money off hyped releases, so im not surprised they're doing this for the belugas. especially if they got 1 mil pairs to sell as reported.

True. Nowadays, all it takes is one cook group to start a rumor and then every IG account will post it as "news".

There will be def close to if not 1mil

That being said, demand is higher than ever so will still feel just like another hit or miss release like the rest

The only way many people will cop is if they follow the 2nd release of Creams.

if you were around for that release you’ll remember that they took HOURS to sell out on all sites.

otherwise, expect the same result as any other V2

supply chain issues = my dog ate my home work. stop blaming covid that sh*t impacted sh*t in 2020 its 2022 now

Not sure how the quality will be, hopefully its the same knit, shape and quality as the OG
quality won't be the same. any Yeezy made prior to Adidas buying Yeezy is wayyyyyy better in terms of quality. Adidas took over with their cheap a*s sh*t

Back
Top Bottom