Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Everybody gangsta until you’re explaining to a police officer that you’re not high and that is actually just the smell of your air freshener lol
In all likelihood the air freshner is the reason the ***hole pulled you over in the first place, too :smh:

The location I was at didn't have wristbands. Took my name and phone # down.

Took a size 11(had 3 in total). Only one 11.5 and I think one 13. Don't remember the rest of the list.

Most people who collect sneakers just collect sneakers and don't care about the rest of the fit. they put on a hoodie on and call it a day. outerwear is as important as sneaker imo
post your fit oh stylish one

When was this? Probably last Saturday right?
It was today. Doors opened at 8AM. Homie who hit me up I guess was there at like 3:30AM, that's when he texted me. I didn't wake up until 4:30AM. Got there at 6AM.
20220118_080356.jpg

I wouldn't go for Zebras now. Blue Tints are cool.

Core Whites or Alarm Clocks remain at the top of the list.

Zebras are butt. One of the worst v2’s.

If anything they need to stop effon around and bring back some V1’s. I had the Pirate Blacks, Moonrocks, and still have the Oxford Tans and I prefer those (and the TD’s) over any V2.

Pic is like 5 years old:

568DDB22-9F88-42E8-BC76-B462199B5453.jpeg
Don’t agree that zebras are butt, but I do agree they need to bring back the pirate blacks, those are classic.

Yo, how come all the bridesmaids have to wear masks, but the groomsmen don’t have too?
I’ll tell you why, it’s because the bride has a better friend group. The bridesmaids are likely all educated with some probably working in healthcare, are pro-vaccine/pro mask, and read books, while the men are **** boys who think the vaccine and covid are a conspiracy, get in to fights at footlocker over retros, and think wearing slides to a wedding is a good idea.

Deep down, the bridesmaids probably think she can do better.

Last edited:
Zebras are butt. One of the worst v2’s.

If anything they need to stop effon around and bring back some V1’s. I had the Pirate Blacks, Moonrocks, and still have the Oxford Tans and I prefer those (and the TD’s) over any V2.

Pic is like 5 years old:

568DDB22-9F88-42E8-BC76-B462199B5453.jpeg
been wearing my V1s a lot lately (TDs and PBs) and they still look dope as hell on foot to me. theres still some v2 colorways i put up their with them though like the belugas (and zebras :lol:).

Its still takes some getting used to every time i put them on though, fit so different than compared to the v2s.

Just got the notice for the blue tints. Entered. Here’s hoping my good luck with confirmed continues into 2022.

been wearing my V1s a lot lately (TDs and PBs) and they still look dope as hell on foot to me. theres still some v2 colorways i put up their with them though like the belugas (and zebras :lol:).

Its still takes some getting used to every time i put them on though, fit so different than compared to the v2s.

I like the fit of v1’s better. Doesnt hug your foot so damn much.

Back
Top Bottom