Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

Live look at Adidas' legal department:

aT8j_0.gif

Note 10+ but it's my stateside phone, I was gonna grab the Fold3 while I was here but it's lack of expndable memory turned me off, why we letting phone companies get cheaper and cheaper and removing things from the phones I will never understand

If I wasnt team Apple id def look into the OnePlus phones. S21 Ultra looks real nice too.MKBHD and Mrwhosetheboss on youtube have really good tech reviews on phones if you are ever interested in why phone companies do x for phones. They have good Fold3 reviews and whatnot as well.

If I wasnt team Apple id def look into the OnePlus phones. S21 Ultra looks real nice too.MKBHD and Mrwhosetheboss on youtube have really good tech reviews on phones if you are ever interested in why phone companies do x for phones. They have good Fold3 reviews and whatnot as well.
Team Apple for life. I’ve never liked Samsungs setup and how cheap the phones feel. They have definitely improved over the years, but I’m always gonna buy apple. :lol:

Team Apple for life. I’ve never liked Samsungs setup and how cheap the phones feel. They have definitely improved over the years, but I’m always gonna buy apple. :lol:

Its an American thing. Samsung I think actually has the largest marketshare worldwide for Android users, something like that. They have come a long way with how they look but yeah, its iPhone or nothing for me and most people here in the states.

oh i know its all about the bottom line but i'm really turned off by the phones no longer having expandable memory, its the biggest reason i never tried Apple, plus growing up an Apple kid in school i hate their OS. oh well back to the shoes when them red 350s come out :nerd:

Y’all don’t get me started on HB forums got me tearing up
The old ms paint thread was laughs
All the raw denim stacks, grey bill leg, pinroll, gortex ninjas, WDYWT

Gucci don’t go on sale
No gods no masters

Classic times rip the shout box

Damn no pending charge for me. I gotta stop wasting points but guess they’ll just expire sooner or later. FNL and JD been looking out way more lately. Wish I didn’t oversleep that EA on the red thunder but managed crafts, belugas and blue tint access.

Maybe cause the man is signed to adidas and usually people signed to a brand cant market a competitor. But its Ye so. :lol:
Explain why is Kanye posting a the Jordan logo such big news? Let me see some prototype or something first

Lol Kanye literally posted a pics of himself wearing the Court Purple 2.0s in Summer 2020:

0E5BABC4-6A14-4DAE-BDCD-83778433C990.jpeg

Dude recently has been wearing Nike gloves and even rocked CDG Foamposites:

5E08B61C-772D-47D3-8428-CCDE5BF6AC72.jpeg

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Ye, everyone has to admit that the dude absolutely can’t be boxed in/controlled by anyone lol (and this isn’t necessarily a good thing at all at times)

Gonna try Yeezy Supply today. Was considered a bot cause I had two browsers open.

Hoping to cop a 10.5 and then compare to the 11 I won.

Good luck gents

Trying to get these for a friend. Don't really buy sneakers anymore. Any tips on where to even attempt this morning online?

Trying to get these for a friend. Don't really buy sneakers anymore. Any tips on where to even attempt this morning online?
Only place trying at this point is Confirmed App. Unless you want to look around in your local spots after like 1pm. The rest of the online stores are botted up heavy that it's no point trying.

Back
Top Bottom