Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
my blue is arriving today, very interested to see the fit/feel on it. I think that was the look that's supposed to go with this type of hoodie though. shirt showing underneath the bottom of the hoodie
Plz let us know if it fits like the Static model or not, if you can, thanks!

$140 for the gap tee.

I dunno bout that. Lemme mull it over.

That being said, the off white gap dove hoodie is kinda growing on me. Might cop that or the tee ver once they announce it. Have too many black stuff in my wardrobe as it is.

I could get 18 different earth tone shirts from Wal-mart for that price... a little less than that if I ball out @ Tarje'.

But YMMV, not everybody can pull off economy garments like me. Be careful.

I could get 10-12 pieces of uniqlo tee for that price. And im sure that quality wise its on par with the yeezy gap standard. Not sure bout wal mart tee quality

PXL_20220221_204339119[1].jpg

I've become a fan of the Basketball Knits, when the Energy Glow pair came out of nowhere for release for ASW I was disappointed that we weren't getting the Slate Azure pair Justin LaBoy was wearing, but sort of intrigued because they reminded me of one of my favorite ASG sneakers - the AJXVII low Lightning.

PXL_20220221_204328286[1].jpg

It wasn't until In pulled these out that I realized they didn't really look anything alike - though these do have a funky ankle collar going on, the yellow here isn't as bright or as green as the Energy Glow

PXL_20220221_204635118[1].jpg

The knit here is like an electric yellow with army green and some gray. I really like the way it looks with the tan/yellow sole and midsole

PXL_20220221_204706275[1].jpg

A few on feet and some thoughts...

PXL_20220221_211029680.MP[1].jpg

PXL_20220221_211436526.MP[1].jpg

These are really cool shoes, if you're interested I recommend your usual Yeezy size or size a up .5 from whatever you wear in AJs/Nikes, as discussed before they are hard to put on but you'll get the hang of it after wearing them a few times. Yeezy brand seems intent on sabotaging their basketball stuff because the price is out of control and it's no wonder people aren't buying them at retail. They need to find some means to lower the price or something.
Those 17 lightnings are pure fire. Bet they a good shoe to hoop in too

I could get 10-12 pieces of uniqlo tee for that price. And im sure that quality wise its on par with the yeezy gap standard. Not sure bout wal mart tee quality

It wont fit the same though. Though the boxy oversized Uniqlo tees, idk if its Uniqlo U fit quite nice. But yeah, youre paying for the fit and “design” with these Gapiaga clothes. Ye’ showing out the pieces on his page, if it were Balenciaga x YZY I get it. Gap execs over there though confused as hell like

The uniqlo oversized airism tee fit me perfect, and they cost like $13-14. Sure it wont have that dove print etc, and theres no distressing effect added to it. But ive got too many similar vintage tee with that same hue.

I could get 18 different earth tone shirts from Wal-mart for that price... a little less than that if I ball out @ Tarje'.

But YMMV, not everybody can pull off economy garments like me. Be careful.

I rather take the risk fail and be like damn this fit trash but it only cost 8 bucks at target if on sale 4.

Target white and black T goat.

Wore the grey target tee some amm 3’s and a black bomber last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom