• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Don’t shoot the messenger.

The 350’s have been made flatter for a few years now, think it started with the Beluga 2.0. Enjoy your Yeezys

350’s have lost their true shape and now look like water shoes

Are these monstrosities Made in India?
Facts

Yeezys made in Indian sucks. When you originally said that a few weeks ago I was skeptical, but my friend just got his beluga RF’s in (made in India) and they suck ***. Quantity is horrible compared to mine.

Adidas not wasting any time with delivery

20220313_095608.jpg
That’s like THE only good thing abt Adidas, is they ship out hella fast.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

The 350’s have been made flatter for a few years now, think it started with the Beluga 2.0. Enjoy your Yeezys
Given the option I wouldn't mind the MIC option. But it's not, so I'm fine with just getting these. Seen a lot of NTers get Ls, so I'm just thankful to get a pair. I wasn't able to get any of the earlier hyped core pairs. And thanks!

Given the option I wouldn't mind the MIC option. But it's not, so I'm fine with just getting these. Seen a lot of NTers get Ls, so I'm just thankful to get a pair. I wasn't able to get any of the earlier hyped core pairs. And thanks!
Made in China also have issues of their own :lol:

I would like to see better forum collabs because 70% are too subtle. probably the best adidas sneaker atm until
adi2000 releases
Honestly I don’t really want big name collabs on forums. I like that their under the radar and dope to those that understand. The packer and SNS collabs have been sitting for over a month and I love that. When the masses catch on their just going to be the next Jordan 1 or Nike dunk. People need to realize collabs can kill your favorite shoe.

350’s have lost their true shape and now look like water shoes

Are these monstrosities Made in India?
Or maybe it’s been a while since we’ve had the kool aid and they’ve looked like that all along lol. Ye said they were his iteration of Roshe’s and we see what happened to those.

the confirmed app literally says Level 4 (ICON status) have "Better Chances to Win Drops". And to get to ICON status you have to have 12,000 points which is equivalent to $1,200 spent in order to reach that status. And points expire so you have to constantly spend to maintain that. Which wouldn't be hard if they keep letting you hit, but if you don't hit a few releases and you lose even more points, its gonna be dry for you for a while. Thats what happened to me, I was an ICON for years and then I skipped a few 350 releases and then my points expired and I got bumped down to Level 3 and I haven't be able to win ANYTHING on confirmed.

the confirmed app literally says Level 4 (ICON status) have "Better Chances to Win Drops". And to get to ICON status you have to have 12,000 points which is equivalent to $1,200 spent in order to reach that status. And points expire so you have to constantly spend to maintain that. Which wouldn't be hard if they keep letting you hit, but if you don't hit a few releases and you lose even more points, its gonna be dry for you for a while. Thats what happened to me, I was an ICON for years and then I skipped a few 350 releases and then my points expired and I got bumped down to Level 3 and I haven't be able to win ANYTHING on confirmed.
In that case, I should be fine for a while. I have 30,594 points lol. I'm sure others in here have much more.

Sorry this happened to you. The opposite has been true for me so far (knock on wood ahead of tomorrow’s drop). I’m Icon status and have skipped quite a few releases recently and was worried ADC wouldn’t love me no more. Entered drops for onyx & both foams and hit all three. Not sure what stock was for these though

Back
Top Bottom