Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Friend and his wife hit pairs of the bones this morning. They literally have brand new accounts with no purchase history. Meanwhile, I've been fking with adidas since '16 and haven't hit on confirmed in a year Makes sense lol. I think the last yeezy I hit on retail was the light cw and that was from YS somehow. Last confirmed hit was brave blue 700 or cream 700 v2, whichever was latest. I'm pretty sure my info/account is banned at this point since I can't even hit for the brick size 9 no matter which yeezy silhouette.

I know far more people that hit on confirmed than snkrs. Not just people with icon status, brand new accounts hitting all three slides. Not saying confirmed is perfect.
Ok, fair point. There’s brand new users who hit on all three slides and two foams

And there’s still ppl that say Confirmed is better than SNKRS 😬
It might be if you’re actually into adidas’ non hyped stuff.

Mono safflower vs safflower. The differences are more subtle than I thought.

35AD1A05-D2BF-48A9-8899-00C81343C248.jpeg
90507D37-5C46-431F-9DCE-64A70A8D3561.jpeg

Friend got foams after making an account a few days before release, I have tried for 2 years and nothing but L's for me.

Friend's account hit on beluga rf, dazzling blues, statics, oreos and bones. pretty sure he'll get the waves tomorrow as well. he does spend on other adidas stuff and is obviously level 4.

i, on the hand, have been on an L streak for years.

My only W on the confirmed app was the beluga rfs which i am grateful for. But i created a brand new account for the Oreos and struck out. Then I entered the Bones draw on my “regular” account and new one and struck out again on both. So idk wtf adidas deal is with winners & losers

I know far more people that hit on confirmed than snkrs. Not just people with icon status, brand new accounts hitting all three slides. Not saying confirmed is perfect.
I believe that’s more the exception than the rule though. By in large, the majority of people we’re seeing now are previous winners. We’re literally seeing people hit 5 or 6 releases in a row.

Adidas might be allocating a tiny portion of their stock per release for random winners, but it’s become clear the majority of their stock is going to people who have spent at least $1200 in the past calendar year. Which means we’ll continue to see the same winners over and over again. And the more they win, the longer they’ll continue to win. Rich get richer basically.

Adidas even came out and said if you spend $1200 on their website that they’ll give you a better chance to win their releases. I just don’t see that as a very smart marketing strategy. It’s just going to push the majority of people to other brands.

Last edited:
Had good luck with CONFIRMED. The SNKRS app is so trash that it's synonymous with Sadderday. If I take an L, I'd rather enter in advance and sleep in. Whereas with SNRKS, it makes you wake up at 7AM PST, enter, wait then get notified multiple times you took an L, and it's hard to go back to sleep after that.

since confirmed start: allways got Ws and hit on all draws with my strong n old high level adidas account. Then became greedy for multiple slides and created the 2nd account on my workphone, diff shipping addres diff credit card but same billing behind the cards. Since then: 10 months straight L.
I recognized that while drawing the iphone positioning on both iphones started.
So i quess my close location while draw or the double billing adress black listed and shadowed me since one year.
Blame my greed, but maybe the guys that hit all the time play fair?

Had good luck with CONFIRMED. The SNKRS app is so trash that it's synonymous with Sadderday. If I take an L, I'd rather enter in advance and sleep in. Whereas with SNRKS, it makes you wake up at 7AM PST, enter, wait then get notified multiple times you took an L, and it's hard to go back to sleep after that.

Personally, I’d rather wake up and possibly get a W from Nike than sleep in and take a guaranteed L from Adidas. Maybe that’s just me tho.

That’s besides the fact that the majority of SNKRS drops have been Mon-Friday recently, and if they have been on Saturdays I’m already up before the drop anyways (mid 30s life I suppose lol).

since confirmed start: allways got Ws and hit on all draws with my strong n old high level adidas account. Then became greedy for multiple slides and created the 2nd account on my workphone, diff shipping addres diff credit card but same billing behind the cards. Since then: 10 months straight L.
So i quess my close location while draw or the double billing adress black listed and shadowed me since one year.
Basically did the same thing and the same thing happened. Stopped using the other account and hit the reflective belugas. Deleted the extra account about a week ago and have been hitting since. Might be worth a try to delete the other account.

The only problem with that is you're telling me that me and my wife have to share a single account because we use the same billing/shipping address? I think I have the same problem where I created another account using the same info, just a different card and haven't hit since then. You're probably onto something, but there's no way people aren't using the same billing at least. Like families that have multiple siblings with an account plus maybe mom and dad.

Back
Top Bottom