Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hope I could prevent buying and posting fakes. Someone suggested local facebook classifieds and reading comments for a few ... i see half of the people saying fake and the other half saying legit. **** is crazy ....

Plus I have purchased stuff from StockX and obviously a bunch of reports that they have sent fakes out.
Yeah mate the only way to know is to but straight from a retailer.

I dont trust some sneaker collector that works at stockx, and i trust ebay authenticators even less. Some 19 year old whos got 20 pairs and ebay thinks theyre an expert.

It’s laughable.

Screenshot_20220719-205605_Reddit.jpg

After seeing this, Skip on the Vantas... just stick to 350s and Waves.

I would never let them get like that, or should I say stop using them before they get like thar but still ... 🤮

Relative to Vantas, disregard that pic... that is the effect of beating up a pair that is too big.

My Vantas have tons of mileage and the only real signs of wear are compression marks on the midsole. And just to add, they are a size 13 which is not my snug size - they are roomy.

NGL .. I would rather wear a sneaker that holds its shape and just looks filthy than something that loses its shape. Look like some banana boats.

How does the sizing of the slides work compared to 350s?

I did a search on Reddit and one dude said for a proper fit - no empty room in toe box and heel - to go down half a size instead of up like it’s recommended on the website.

How does the sizing of the slides work compared to 350s?

I did a search on Reddit and one dude said for a proper fit - no empty room in toe box and heel - to go down half a size instead of up like it’s recommended on the website.

I think its also personal opinion. I think it looks goofy when the slide is just barely bigger than your foot or even your heel hanging off the end. I think it looks 10x better if the slide is slightly too big, vs slightly too small.

So its usually better for it to be slightly too big than slightly too small? Gotcha

Again, personal preference. I think it looks better when the slide is bigger than vs smaller. I don't think your heel hanging right at or over the edge is a good look.

Back
Top Bottom