Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lmao I’m 0/everything on retail foams. I haven’t hit on confirmed since the Bred 350s in 2020, which is wild.

At this point, I’m pretty much convinced I’m never getting a pair of foams at retail.

Same. :smh:
My last W on confirmed was the same shoe, until Yeezy Day a few weeks ago.
I'm at LVL 3 now on confirmed, but still no retail win for me on any slide/foam runner from adidas or confirmed. :frown:

PO

Same. :smh:
My last W on confirmed was the same shoe, until Yeezy Day a few weeks ago.
I'm at LVL 3 now on confirmed, but still no retail win for me on any slide/foam runner from adidas or confirmed. :frown:

PO
Yeah I’m convinced I’m never going to win anything hyped in Confirmed. Not sure what I did but I’m almost positive I’m blacklisted now.

The usual W

45C409B6-DCFD-48D2-A9F0-41F6D32660B1.png

My card got froze bc of the pattas and I was chosen but payment didn’t go thru so L

Was able to get the pattas thru PayPal tho so not that mad about it

Yeah I’m convinced I’m never going to win anything hyped in Confirmed. Not sure what I did but I’m almost positive I’m blacklisted now.

The thing that trips me up is every once in a while I will hit. I hit the beluga reflectives last year, got access to the red foams and hit those a few months back. Usually when there’s EA going out I’ll get it, just at like 6pm for some reason. Like my account isn’t outright banned, but 95% of the time I take an L. So I just don’t know if I should do a new account or not.

The thing that trips me up is every once in a while I will hit. I hit the beluga reflectives last year, got access to the red foams and hit those a few months back. Usually when there’s EA going out I’ll get it, just at like 6pm for some reason. Like my account isn’t outright banned, but 95% of the time I take an L. So I just don’t know if I should do a new account or not.
I haven't hit **** in confirm and I have 5 accounts.

Hit on Sand FR’s this morning. I’m only level 2 on the Confirm app if that means anything. So far this’ll be my 3rd pair on Foam Runners. I need more colorways. Outside of Wave Runners, I think these are my favorite Yeezy model. Been rocking these more than my other kicks and I’m sitting on 60+ pairs.

After one W year im back on the L track.
Used to hit everything also red stripe and analog on yday. First L was azaels on yeezy day. Since that i entered every drop an getting instant Ls.
I am 36k Level 4. maybe i run out of luck or luv

Although i have taken all Ls in confirm, thanks to someone here that posted a link for the Vantas .... i got them and they finally here. They look pretty fire in person.

After one W year im back on the L track.
Used to hit everything also red stripe and analog on yday. First L was azaels on yeezy day. Since that i entered every drop an getting instant Ls.
I am 36k Level 4. maybe i run out of luck or luv

Out of love, or out on love?

Cop you some J Beezys and tell your girl shes coming with you!

Serious question. I haven’t hit in the last two years on confirmed. I used to regularly buy Yeezys when they had the waiting room. What gives?

Idk how many of you have been wearing your TD’s but I wore mine for the first time yesterday. And it was hell. I wore some “no show” socks and the ankle part of the shoes were digging!! To the point where it actually cut open one of my ankles. Very disappointed. Idk if I’ll just have to wear higher socks with them or might just get rid of them.

Idk how many of you have been wearing your TD’s but I wore mine for the first time yesterday. And it was hell. I wore some “no show” socks and the ankle part of the shoes were digging!! To the point where it actually cut open one of my ankles. Very disappointed. Idk if I’ll just have to wear higher socks with them or might just get rid of them.
Did you go tts?

I had that same -ish happen to me. I definitely need to wear higher socks.

Back
Top Bottom