Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I wonder if the adilette 22 came in black with three white stripes, would there be any controversy?
Adilette 22 still has the same old shape but with a beefer midsole and is now one piece.
Yeezy slides took the adilette and made it one piece, beefed up the midsole, and gave it a spiky outsole.

I mean, they can't just remove the Yeezy logo from them and sell them as something else. they are still his design anf stuff.

This would imply that the only thing Kanye owns is the "Yeezy" branding and the "Slide" design.

Adidas owns the sneaker.

The partner ship essentially allowed Adidas to create sneaker line with his branding for a 15 percent fee.

I mean Adidas already does it to the Kobe line. They continue to sell the Kobe 1/2 but it's under a different name/without the Kobe branding.

But who knows, maybe there is something in the contract that would prohibit Adidas to sell the shoes without his approval? I mean I'm sure as this moves forward more info will come out as to what the fall out will look like.

If Ye leaves Adidas Yeezy is cooked, even if they can legally still produce new colorways

Especially if Ye speaking out against them, and is off starting something new/independent, with new designs. The hype will follow him there. People just gonna wait for whatever the new "official" Yeezys are. Those will become the Yeezy's people gonna go nuts over as they sidestep the fufu unauthorized Adidas nonsesne

Especially if Ye speaking out against them, and is off starting something new/independent, with new designs. The hype will follow him there. Yeezy fanboys just gonna wait for whatever the new "official" Yeezys are. Those will become the Yeezy's fanboys gonna go nuts over as they sidestep the fufu unauthorized Adidas nonsense
Ye don’t got the juice like Sway don’t got the answers

But if the independent Yeezy’s are Made in China, you can count me in :nthat:

This would imply that the only thing Kanye owns is the "Yeezy" branding and the "Slide" design.

Adidas owns the sneaker.

The partner ship essentially allowed Adidas to create sneaker line with his branding for a 15 percent fee.

I mean Adidas already does it to the Kobe line. They continue to sell the Kobe 1/2 but it's under a different name/without the Kobe branding.

But who knows, maybe there is something in the contract that would prohibit Adidas to sell the shoes without his approval? I mean I'm sure as this moves forward more info will come out as to what the fall out will look like.

I'll never buy another adidas sneaker again if adidas gives in to Ye's demand. literally have everything going for them in this contract and who knows what **** kanye will pull if he gets more authority

Any information on this jacket at the US open?
D72CE869-CF00-4A2D-8497-D1A95B38E56C.jpeg

Anyone with the yeezy Gap dove hoodie, whats the sizing like on them, if youre normally a large i a hoody and like a standard fit (not tight, not baggy) would you go large?

Anyone with the yeezy Gap dove hoodie, whats the sizing like on them, if youre normally a large i a hoody and like a standard fit (not tight, not baggy) would you go large?

I usually wear my hoodies and outerwear in a large, and I went medium in this because of the extra baggy fit of the Dove hoodie. When I was at Gap, I tried on both the large and medium, and the medium fit way better. The large looked kind of goofy on my frame

I’m 5’9 (and a muscular) 180lbs

I'll never buy another adidas sneaker again if adidas gives in to Ye's demand. literally have everything going for them in this contract and who knows what **** kanye will pull if he gets more authority

If Kanye was telling the truth Adidas giving him a 1 billion buyout was esseintally their way of trying to "nicely" just leave so that they can just rebrand the Yeezy line and sell it as their own without having to give him a 15 percent cut. They'd easily make their money back because they'd just either pump out OG colorways for the masses and just make slides/foam runners as accessiable as Crocs. After U URHere post Adidas owns every single "Yeezy" sneaker except for the "Slide" which Kanye owns. This is prob why Kanye has been targetting the Adi 22 as Adidas copying him and not the other models.

Why is everyone still talking about him and adidas? Didn't he post that thing saying he allowed them to settle quietly and now it's on to Gap.

EverythingIsFineGIF.gif

I do hope adidas does the Nike thing (Jordan, LeBron) and just sign him to the billion dollar contract and be done with it. He's just like Jordan/LeBron in the sense he's adidas' number 1 asset. They need each other. adidas has the infrastructure and Ye has the star power.

At least we know if the relationship did ever come to an end, we'd get 750 retroes. If adidas was really petty, they would drop an all red 750 just to really incite his past trauma of the Red Octobers.

kinda want a pair of yeezy slides after hearing how comfortable they are

i like the bone color but it looks like pricing is around $170 resell in my size 11. is that average for this color?

how do they look in person

and the 2022 version is more true to size right? i saw a video from previous releases that the slides were hard to get on with socks. is that still an issue?

any input on slides sizing and color ways would be appreciated before i pull the trigger
Go up a full size. I’m a size 11 and size 12 fits great on me.

IMG_1573 3.JPG

Doves on Doves. I feel like John Woo!

Feels damn good to have these back in the collection.

Was able to secure a pair in 2015 the day they dropped. Then I sold them later that year when I moved suddenly and had to furnish my apartment. Sold them for a rack on eBay. Never regretted it, really, but always said if the opportunity arose I would have them again.

Now I'm just waiting to see if an opportunity for a double up arises. Doubt it now that Ye leaving Adidas, and people bout to start scooping these heavy. But maybe Hat Man will do another spite restock

If Ye leaves Adidas Yeezy is cooked, even if they can legally still produce new colorways

Especially if Ye speaking out against them, and is off starting something new/independent, with new designs. The hype will follow him there. People just gonna wait for whatever the new "official" Yeezys are. Those will become the Yeezy's people gonna go nuts over as they sidestep the fufu unauthorized Adidas nonsesne
Lmao so 350s, 700s, and foamrunners gonna become the new NMD R1s?

Gonna start seeing “Adidas Boost 350 V2s” in Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, and TJ Maxx on clearance for $69.99 in FSRs 🤣

I usually wear my hoodies and outerwear in a large, and I went medium in this because of the extra baggy fit of the Dove hoodie. When I was at Gap, I tried on both the large and medium, and the medium fit way better. The large looked kind of goofy on my frame

I’m 5’9 (and a muscular) 180lbs
Top answer thanks.

Im 6’1, do you think the arm length would be ok in the medium still or would i need to go up?

Looks good but aren’t you afraid of the paint chipping? Why not dye them? Seems like it would hold up better than paint

Top answer thanks.

Im 6’1, do you think the arm length would be ok in the medium still or would i need to go up?
I wear large in most tops and got a medium in (washed black) dove hoodie. Fits just how I wanted it to for intended fit (oversized). 5'10 slim. Sleeves should be fine in medium for 6'1 imo. Can't really say if the other colorways have a same exact fit or not since Im pretty sure washed black is the only one manufactured in the US, so could be slight differences in the others. If you like more of a "standard" fit in hoodies though Id probably opt for the shrunken hoodie in your normal size. The regular dove hoodie is massive in any size compared to a standard hoodie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom