Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I get that even if it feels silly sometimes to let what someone else is wearing influence how much we enjoy our own shoes

I've viewed the 350 as basically a spicy ultraboost for a while

Gap dove hoody arrived. Ta for those that provided sizing advice, fits perfectly.

100% that dove is coming off quick though after not too many washes i reckon.

Paint printed. Even washing inside out.

Just follow the wash instructions. No dry clean, wash by itself on cold delicate cycle

Washed mine once already, came out perfect.

Ppl hate on 350 V2's, idk why. I know my pairs are fina last a long while
half of it has to do with the people associated with it. the majority look like pic related and watch sneaker youtubers like qias omar, roszko and the such
Fb2YOyLWAAIE82H.jpg

I see the similarities, but I hated Roshes. Too unbalanced of a sole for me. And I was like 5’11 175 solid at the time of wearing them, before y’all say I was one of these big boys leaning in them.

I love 350 v2 soles soles though. Comfortable and well balanced. For those who own both, which are more comfortable for y’all?

I remember when Roshes came on the scene big- I think part of the staying power behind the 350 came from the marketing and feel of the shoe. 350's feel premium (but not luxury) compared to Roshes. Roshes came in fast and plentiful, made them seem cheap by comparison. The build quality also left a lot to be desired.

half of it has to do with the people associated with it. the majority look like pic related and watch sneaker youtubers like qias omar, roszko and the such
Fb2YOyLWAAIE82H.jpg

Their dad gonna be mad when he find out they're wearing his Ferragamo belts... **** looks so out of place with those outfits.

I remember when Roshes came on the scene big- I think part of the staying power behind the 350 came from the marketing and feel of the shoe. 350's feel premium (but not luxury) compared to Roshes. Roshes came in fast and plentiful, made them seem cheap by comparison. The build quality also left a lot to be desired.

Its was a decent quality made shoe @ a desirable price point for everyone. Was it the greatest shoe model? Definitely not! But the 350 took what was good about Roshe & made it better.

it is. roshe and 350s are fine. it's just more so the people that are associated with them
Comfort wise there awesome.

I really don’t like the upper around the ankle. Always needs to wear high socks and I’m not a fan of high socks with shorts.

But that’s just my opinion.

Saw one of my female students wearing 380s last week. Kept thinking to myself "some Tik Tok influencer had to have sparked this"

Could 380s finally be having their moment?

Probably not

Saw one of my female students wearing 380s last week. Kept thinking to myself "some Tik Tok influencer had to have sparked this"

Could 380s finally be having their moment?

Probably not

that's another thing they're really niche and not as popular as 350s and 700s so not as many people are wearing them, it allows a unique perspective in the yeezy outlook

What are y'all thoughts on the 380? Still a Roshe evolution due to it being basically the 350 v3?

Only ever wore my OG aliens...3-4x maybe.

Think I have maybe 2 others in the collection, the rest have been sold. Wanna say blue oats and onyx are still around in addition to the aliens.

I appreciate them but not as much as other Yeezys because the colorways went south really hard & fast,,,

Back
Top Bottom