Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
katye.jpg
1663813019781.png

Its high time this thread went on ignore.

Those kind of people hang around it like a bad smell.

You would always low ball me on the sneakerfreaker forum when I was selling jordans on there like 10 years ago and then telling me you had to wait for pay day to buy them, I called you out on it and you said you better not see me at a sneaker meet and I said which one I'll show up and you blocked me. I see nothing has changed hey

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT YEEZYS ARE PRODUCED IN CHINA, INDIA AND VIETNAM? Am I right? I'm dealing with someone that has been arguing about all Yeezy from Vietnam are fake. That's like saying all shoes from China are fake

I called Adidas line and they don't know of course. They said they we're made in the USA and Germany. Good training.

My OG Zebras are made in China, you're chillin :lol:

(Beluga RF's are from Vietnam, both are legit)
2022 Red Stripes are also Made in Vietnam.

Excellent product

On September Twenty-Second in the year of our lord Two Thousand Twenty-Two, it has been confirmed that Mr. Sway Calloway had the answer. What a time to be alive.

To be fair, back in 2013 Kanye didn’t have the same kind of “sway” with the fashion industry that he does now, and he wasn’t a billionaire back then either, so I’m not sure it was really possible at that time.

New items available on the Yeezy Gap site. Looks like they letting the winter gear out. Including a (logo hoodie) which is essentially the Dove hoodie without the dove for $160

Edit: actually it is balenciaga. Just no dove, which makes it an even better everyday piece

I’ll grab that.

FAED1F58-6418-4502-818E-FBB1EA1B5692.png

They also restocked a couple colors of the Dove hoodies but it looks like resellers and cook groups already scooped all the black/washed black joints

New items available on the Yeezy Gap site. Looks like they letting the winter gear out. Including a (logo hoodie) which is essentially the Dove hoodie without the dove/balenciaga co-sign for $160

I’ll grab that.

They also restocked a couple colors of the Dove hoodies but it looks like resellers and cook groups already scooped all the black/washed black joints
I really like the logo hoodie.

Thanks!

I really like the logo hoodie.

Thanks!
No doubt. Actually just checked. It actually is engineered by balenciga. Just like the dove hoodie

Just grabbed the black and dark gray. I’ll see what they look like when they come and keep the one I like better in person. Sometimes those website colors be different

Last edited:
To be fair, back in 2013 Kanye didn’t have the same kind of “sway” with the fashion industry that he does now, and he wasn’t a billionaire back then either, so I’m not sure it was really possible at that time.
EXACTLY!!! Been seeing people point to this all day, especially the financial freedom influencers on IG. They forget that context is everything. Ye amassed influence and capital since then that allows him to put himself in the position to do it on his own now, (although factoring in production and such, it might still be unlikely).

Salute to Sway for the vision and Ye for embracing the reference tho.

New items available on the Yeezy Gap site. Looks like they letting the winter gear out. Including a (logo hoodie) which is essentially the Dove hoodie without the dove for $160

Edit: actually it is balenciaga. Just no dove, which makes it an even better everyday piece

I’ll grab that.

What size hoodie should I get? I don't want to look like a zesty belly dancer like modzzilla modzzilla with his croptop.

What size hoodie should I get? I don't want to look like a zesty belly dancer like modzzilla modzzilla with his croptop.

Sheesh.. I just grabbed my Dove hoodie size, which is a Medium. I'm 5'9" 185 and this is how that fits on me. I think if you're taller you gotta take into account that it's cropped shorter. I was swimming in the large, but the Medium fit me perfect. Oversized, but not "kid wearing dad's sweater"

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 3.44.58 PM.png

6’1-6’2, 240 with broad shoulders & tree trunks for thighs. I cant do skinny jeans or slim fit. No way I’d buy anything that’s cropped. My shirt/hoodies have to at least cover my pants button & more likely hit the top of the pants zipper area

why does Confirmed hate me, i got money :smh: takes 30x of putting my info in for my bank to be like ok you can waste your time trying for these yzy :rolleyes :lol:

Sheesh.. I just grabbed my Dove hoodie size, which is a Medium. I'm 5'9" 185 and this is how that fits on me. I think if you're taller you gotta take into account that it's cropped shorter. I was swimming in the large, but the Medium fit me perfect. Oversized, but not "kid wearing dad's sweater"

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 3.44.58 PM.png
To be honest, joint look cool but it's not something I'm looking for. Yeezy or not, I think that picture posted above looks like hot trash .... if I was to pickup an overside it be strictly for the gym.

EXACTLY!!! Been seeing people point to this all day, especially the financial freedom influencers on IG. They forget that context is everything. Ye amassed influence and capital since then that allows him to put himself in the position to do it on his own now, (although factoring in production and such, it might still be unlikely).

Salute to Sway for the vision and Ye for embracing the reference tho.
Size up one size.

I bought the hoodies in a small from last year and as soon as I tried on the cropped dove hoodie in a medium, I knew I should have sized up.

if memory serves me right.. mr. grumpy is the same dude that was called out for being racial sometime ago? if so, then that's that..🤷🏽‍♂️🤪

Back
Top Bottom