Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I couldn't pull it off but from the pictures from the Yeezy GAP Japan launch the long jacket actually look less ridiculous and more functional than the short version

1663907219846.png

1663907288529.png

1663907390613.png

To be honest, joint look cool but it's not something I'm looking for. Yeezy or not, I think that picture posted above looks like hot trash .... if I was to pickup an overside it be strictly for the gym.

The pic you quoted looks like hot trash? It aint even that oversized on him. Id want it to fit bigger still than how he has it.

The pic you quoted looks like hot trash? It aint even that oversized on him. Id want it to fit bigger still than how he has it.
No it looks cool .. i was referring to the images of the latest release. I can't **** with any of them, maybe the hoodie fir the gym. That long coat looks like a sleeping bag with sleeves. Im just an old dude I guess.

The dude with the hoodie in the vrowd is cool though. The hoodie itself is not somthing I'm going all out to get though. Not saying he looks bad ....

we have around the same build. im 6'4 around the same weight

biggest struggle with styling myself is getting things that actually fit the way they were designed to look.

Exactly!!

I have to stay away from certain brands or styles or clothing for this reason. Like i said before, i like it, but i know my body type isn’t what it’s designed for lol (sad face)

Ye did his own clothing line with 5 seasons or whatever it was with Yeezy, which was quite good actually, so he been able to do it on his own. Idk where this notion of “hes needed Gap/adidas or Sway did have the answers” as if he never done it before.

The Yeezy line shoudve continued, albeit it was much higher pricepoints there was alot of good stuff from the line. Ive had a few things from it since it was sold at Barneys when I was over there.

Back
Top Bottom