Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
faux-m runners dropped in blue. they look pretty dope to me
13-12-2022_AJ_GY0065_m1_1.jpg

They remind me of foamsposites.

They remind me of foamsposites.

I can see that from the side, they look a lot more aggressive from the top down though.

They’re way more of a “sneaker” than foam runners are even though I don’t think they’ll ever be able to escape the Yeezy clone label, which is fine for me. I don’t have this color but I do have the OGs and I love them

All they've done was take out the Yeezy insoles, rebrand all of them, and now are finally set to release them? One would think they'd want to start off with something a little hotter out the gate, like I don't know maybe a shoe that was not attainable for many back in the day. I'm thinking those rumored Pirate Black 350s would've been a great starter shoe.

The Granite is not a bad color, but I think I'll be good for a while on the adidas 350 v2. I wish I could see the alternate reality where these had no Ye attached to them. I wonder how many units they would've sold and what the retail price of the adidas 350 would've been. Probably would still be 200 and end up on discount like most of the 4D shoes do.
That would be a bit harder, since YZY is on the the inner pannel of the shoes.

I agree. My thought is they should've waited and knocked it out the park, but they want to recoup some of the earnings lost. These will be a nice gauge to see how they sell. I'm all for Adidas 350 v2s sitting and going on sale/discounts.

All they've done was take out the Yeezy insoles, rebrand all of them, and now are finally set to release them? One would think they'd want to start off with something a little hotter out the gate, like I don't know maybe a shoe that was not attainable for many back in the day. I'm thinking those rumored Pirate Black 350s would've been a great starter shoe.

The Granite is not a bad color, but I think I'll be good for a while on the adidas 350 v2. I wish I could see the alternate reality where these had no Ye attached to them. I wonder how many units they would've sold and what the retail price of the adidas 350 would've been. Probably would still be 200 and end up on discount like most of the 4D shoes do.

$230 is way too high.

Shoe worth $180 tops now.

Resale is gonna be non-existent for Yeezys now that Kanye is gone
I just watched a full you tube video on cats buying out stock at the outlets (think garabge, monarches, taigons, stuff you walk past) and loading them up on Amazon for $10-$15 spread.....supposedly the game is now volume....So if you can get your hands on a FSR of Yeezy with one of those 50% Adidas Sale...why not right?

I just watched a full you tube video on cats buying out stock at the outlets (think garabge, monarches, taigons, stuff you walk past) and loading them up on Amazon for $10-$15 spread.....supposedly the game is now volume....So if you can get your hands on a FSR of Yeezy with one of those 50% Adidas Sale...why not right?
Trash- SMH profit margins that low...you should leave them be and let the people that want them buy them.

I wish I could see the alternate reality where these had no Ye attached to them. I wonder how many units they would've sold and what the retail price of the adidas 350 would've been. Probably would still be 200 and end up on discount like most of the 4D shoes do.
This is 1000% what would’ve happened. 4Ds were insanely hyped at one point and nowadays nobody cares about them.

Chances of them of bringing back the 750?

To me, this is the time to bring back both 350s and 750s. Say what you want about Ye the man, but as an artist/brand, he's always trying to step forward or in a different direction than retroing. Something tells me all the Zebra restocks were more adidas than him.

All shoe companies love living off their old designs, and I see them potentially turning the 350 into the annual holiday 11s that we've seen since the Space Jams in 09 (even the CDP 11/12 in 08 if we want to be technical) and the 750s into the AJ 1s from 2013 - 2017, when they were harder to come by and completely hyped because they are finally returning.

Look at what the Turtle Doves did during Yeezy day last year and still too high in price to this day. You know the hood loves them a good black on black with the Pirate Blacks. I do wonder if they replace the YZY with another trefoil or maybe put the 3 Bars on them. They better not put "350" or "ADS" lol

Those 500s looks like they literally are just taking all the samples and releasing them. "Ye didn't like this color, so eff him and let's release it."

OIP.EyXFU9pngccaZkVauyHCbgHaEK

As with many in here, wake me when the price drops come.

Back
Top Bottom