Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20230320_164247-01.jpg

Finally finished my v1/v2 collection
Dam respect

Still want a pair of vantas

It’s funny I got a pair when they restocked last year around Yeezy day to little fanfare

People was so focused on getting TDs that Vantas came and went for $260.

Was able to grab them on Yeezy Supply, that’s how you know the world was sleep. Now I look and they $400 again on StockX outta nowhere

Long live Mr. West.

368F1F05-223A-4169-8989-8645E5521672.jpeg

Unds today to see Baby Yarga.

Polarizing shoe, for certain. But thats what makes me adore them even moreso.

Once broken in (took a couple hours)…. Are now my favorite Yeezys. Hands down - like im not being arrested any more.

Every take I’ve seen about these says they’re super uncomfortable. Even at a full size up. Hell, even Ye said they’re uncomfortable lol. So this is a surprising take. Why do you like them so much?

Adidas doesn't need Ye to screw up. Adidas blocks trademark for BLM. Then changes their mind, when they received backlash.

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 10.26.43 PM.png

Every take I’ve seen about these says they’re super uncomfortable. Even at a full size up. Hell, even Ye said they’re uncomfortable lol. So this is a surprising take. Why do you like them so much?

I did a full size up and have thick insoles in them (i've been doing that with my shoes lately, buying slightly larger and accommodating the excess/dead space with voluminous insoles.

Here's some added perspective on the comfort; John Wick 4 was a three hour movie. I usually take my shoes off at the mid way point of a movie, but i had them on the whole time becausee the knit is so stretchy and forgiving.

Perhaps, with the insole, it's sort of on cheat mode... but just the way they feel when i'm walking in them... they are almost orthopedic like softness.

The toe box is a brick/zero give there, but going up a full size (based youtube reviews... because i was going to spend a pretty copper coin on the resale market for these... wanted to ensure i did extensive research)... ultimately alleviated that issue.

Could have gone with my standard half up like i do with all my other yeezys... but i like these as is.

My micky mouse shose.

Oh yeah, and to add/reply to your question: why do i like them so much? They're so hideous and avant garde/unlike anything in my fleet of tennis shoes; sometimes you yearn for the abnormal and eccentric (kinda like my personality, kee hee hee).

But i was able to make it work and now looking for a backup pair (this time instead of full size up, just half, because there is slight heel drag but not substantial).

I wasn’t In love with the knit runner the few times I had them but I didn’t hate them either. I just couldn’t get with the fit in away that made them comfortable. I’ll stick with my Yeezy clones on discount lol had a voucher with my left over adiclub points and got the Savanna pair coming in on discount
IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3850.jpeg

During a news interview... he was basically criticizing Adidas for pushing through rushed / unapproved models/colorways.

https://sneakernews.com/2022/09/15/kanye-west-adidas-knit-runner-cnbc/

I have only ever tried my pair on... didn't feel anything besides a rubber clog in the sole... but again, I hadn't put any miles in them. I wonder if the boots feel the same...
I wonder if Adidas was using the Yeezy to test unconventional silhouettes. Kinda like a less expensive Y-3 line

I wasn’t In love with the knit runner the few times I had them but I didn’t hate them either. I just couldn’t get with the fit in away that made them comfortable. I’ll stick with my Yeezy clones on discount lol had a voucher with my left over adiclub points and got the Savanna pair coming in on discount
That’s a Boston Terrier, right? Today is my Boston’s Birthday🔥🔥🔥

I did a full size up and have thick insoles in them (i've been doing that with my shoes lately, buying slightly larger and accommodating the excess/dead space with voluminous insoles.

Here's some added perspective on the comfort; John Wick 4 was a three hour movie. I usually take my shoes off at the mid way point of a movie, but i had them on the whole time becausee the knit is so stretchy and forgiving.

Perhaps, with the insole, it's sort of on cheat mode... but just the way they feel when i'm walking in them... they are almost orthopedic like softness.

The toe box is a brick/zero give there, but going up a full size (based youtube reviews... because i was going to spend a pretty copper coin on the resale market for these... wanted to ensure i did extensive research)... ultimately alleviated that issue.

Could have gone with my standard half up like i do with all my other yeezys... but i like these as is.

My micky mouse shose.

Oh yeah, and to add/reply to your question: why do i like them so much? They're so hideous and avant garde/unlike anything in my fleet of tennis shoes; sometimes you yearn for the abnormal and eccentric (kinda like my personality, kee hee hee).

But i was able to make it work and now looking for a backup pair (this time instead of full size up, just half, because there is slight heel drag but not substantial).

Thanks for the detailed reply! I’m always into weird looking shoes so I get it for sure. I can never deal with no toe wiggle room though, my piggies always be wigglin lol.

IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3850.jpeg

I’ve rocked my black Adifom q every day for the last 3 and is super comfortable

I need to throw the Qs on feet again. Only wore them twice and the rubber rubbed the bottom of my ankle bone quite a bit. I feel like I need to break them in but don’t wanna deal with the pain in doing so lol.

I need to throw the Qs on feet again. Only wore them twice and the rubber rubbed the bottom of my ankle bone quite a bit. I feel like I need to break them in but don’t wanna deal with the pain in doing so lol.
Going up half a size is definitely the key. The pair im wearing is TTS and took some time to break in

During a news interview... he was basically criticizing Adidas for pushing through rushed / unapproved models/colorways.

https://sneakernews.com/2022/09/15/kanye-west-adidas-knit-runner-cnbc/

I have only ever tried my pair on... didn't feel anything besides a rubber clog in the sole... but again, I hadn't put any miles in them. I wonder if the boots feel the same...
The knit rnnr boot is way more comfortable than the knit rnnr. Night and day difference in feel imo. That being said, i love both models.

Thanks for the detailed reply! I’m always into weird looking shoes so I get it for sure. I can never deal with no toe wiggle room though, my piggies always be wigglin lol.

It use to rub me like that as well but after a lot of wears it never happens anymore

Back
Top Bottom