Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i was looking at the “it’s yours”, and at the bottom it proudly says “Yeezy 500” lol

They are so proud in using that name, even though Ye have been badmouthing Adidas on social media. I dunno if they are just shameless or been blindsided with getting as much profit as they can this year. Nike would never do these IMO

i was looking at the “it’s yours”, and at the bottom it proudly says “Yeezy 500” lol

They are so proud in using that name, even though Ye have been badmouthing Adidas on social media. I dunno if they are just shameless or been blindsided with getting as much profit as they can this year. Nike would never do these IMO
I mean…that’s the name of the shoe?

Didn’t Nike sell kobes without Vanessa Bryant’s permission after he died?

Aren’t some of the profits being donated?

Last edited:
I’m not aware that Nike sold some after Kobe died, but they did settle it right with Kobe’s widow at the end of the day.

The person who’s name is on the shoes have publicly spoken that adidas screwed him up multiple times, and yet they choose not to settle the matters behind closed doors but blatantly still sell the shoes man.

I still fail to see how donating part of the sales rectify the situation in anyway, if anything it just feel like they do so to cover up the bigger issue.

Last edited:
Who the hell cares, it's just shoes at the end of the day lol

Wish I sized up on the foam runners, they're a bit tight at the top of my foot but man these greys are a beauty, getting the onyx pair tomorrow too!

Who the hell cares, it's just shoes at the end of the day lol

Wish I sized up on the foam runners, they're a bit tight at the top of my foot but man these greys are a beauty, getting the onyx pair tomorrow too!
That's why I liked the size up better. I would've complained about the same thing with my TTS 13. You can always heat it up with a blowdryer and shape it to fit you better like crocs.

That's why I liked the size up better. I would've complained about the same thing with my TTS 13. You can always heat it up with a blowdryer and shape it to fit you better like crocs.
I actually was able to put in another order on a size up on the foam runner granite pair just now (what a time to be alive, crazy)...normal size wasn't too bad though wonder if the size up is going to be too loose, hopefully not.

Even though I passed the first time these released…I always wanted em. I’m a sucker for earth tones.

IMG_4139.png

Def my fav V3. Could never understand why Azaels when up to $800 during the pandemic and these got slept on. Eventually got Azaels when they restocked but still haven’t worn them yet
the original release of the azaels was pretty limited. i think they went the moonrock 350 route and only released at a handful of boutiques. i remember i got my pair from opening ceremony (rip)

Man got my Yeezy Salt Slides today and they fit perfectly even with socks, compared to my Dark Onyx pair in the same size fits more narrow ugh. The Salt colorway looks hella nice though definitely a keeper.

My first pair of 500s arrived and I went half a size up from my actual size and they fit pretty snug. My big toe is nearly at the tip of the shoe. I don't have wide feet or anything either. I'm normally a 9.5 but got a 10 like I do for 350s.

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3037.jpeg

I contacted adidas about it they say it’s still in the fulfillment process. It will probably just randomly show up on my door before I even get tracking

My first pair of 500s arrived and I went half a size up from my actual size and they fit pretty snug. My big toe is nearly at the tip of the shoe. I don't have wide feet or anything either. I'm normally a 9.5 but got a 10 like I do for 350s.

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3037.jpeg
Probably can't hurt to hit up Adidas and see if you can return them and re-order a larger size. They seem to be sitting.

I hope adidas re release the orange & azul slides….i struggled to get pairs for retail all these years and now I hit on every pair that recently released

Back
Top Bottom