Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Examples? I want to believe you but I’m fairly certain any Yeezys that have passed through boutiques recently has been old stock boutiques were holding. I also don’t consider 10% sign up codes to be included in the “discounted yeezy” convo. Either way if anyone sees salt slides at 30% off or better feel free to @ me.

I do know Yeezys have been going on discount since well before the partnership blew up, but iirc it would be very new for adidas to allow me to generate my own 30% off code and use it on them through their app. There’s way more incentive at this point for them to do that & discount their own DTC pairs than move them at a discounted wholesale to boutiques so I’m hoping it does happen in some form through adidas.

Undefeated had a bunch of Yeezys for 50% off around Christmas time.

Yeezys have been discounted off and on since before the infamous hate speech. After that the flood gates pretty much opened and now 350s, 700s, etc have been on sale in store and online.

yeezys have been going on discount for months, not sure why people are surpised

I said from Adidas. They've tried to stay away from that. The other retailers buy these Yeezys at 40 to 50% off the retail price. They can still make their money even with the discounts and they want to clear inventory. Then again who knows with Adidas. They thought Jonah Hill was the white savior that was going save their business. Not surprisingly it never happened.

Still haven’t received my Yeezy 500s yet since FedEx had it on the truck for 3 days. I hope they not stupid enough to try and steal there’s no resale value to em. I just want me ****ing kicks….

Well FedEx failed to deliver my shoes and sent them back to adidas and I’m getting refund. And with that I’m done with FedEx and adidas and Yeezy. A fitting end I shouldn’t have brought them anyway. I’m done.

Got my resin slides in a few days from the restock. I went Tts, as I have with all the recent slides but I think I should’ve sized up on this particular pair

Now that it’s known Adidas not gonna put out corny Kanye-less Yeezys, the rent finna go up on the desirable models. Still a collectors market out there and people who want reserves
I kinda agree with this. Nike/JB nor Adidas themselves have really come up with a suitable, fashionable replacement for Slides or Foams tbh. Seems like those two models in particular really resonated with ppl, esp at their respective pricepoints.

I think 350s and 700s did so as well but they pumped out so many cws of those during the partnership that I think a lot of ppl lost interest from a hype/resale standpoint (esp with 350s). 350s in particular were feeling the same effect Panda Dunks are now, where they used to be hyped up all over social media but that decline happened pretty sharply as more and more releases occurred.

350s and 700s (V1 & V2s) are also golden models in the hypebeast era of sneakers so there is definitely a lot of nostalgia for that 2015-2017/2018 run they had.

I think prices are gonna go up but not because of a collector’s premium. It’ll just be a dwindling pair availability premium that any shoe that released a year or more gets for the most part. You see it on pairs that aren’t even particularly popular the time and almost always only on DS pairs too.

The biggest thing holding many Yeezys back is the whole sock/moccasin/unibody shoe aesthetic is dated and aging and folks have moved on. Even for the 350 v2. Part of that has to do with the gap in releases that happened when the partnership ended. Yeezys were the only ones keeping that aesthetic alive. Some of their more timeless shoes like the 700 v1 and v2 will do better because they’ve got a more traditional timeless designs but later iterations like the v3 and mnvn won’t be that desired.

Last edited:
Well FedEx failed to deliver my shoes and sent them back to adidas and I’m getting refund. And with that I’m done with FedEx and adidas and Yeezy. A fitting end I shouldn’t have brought them anyway. I’m done.

Be thankful it wasn't "stolen". Never deal was such trash before. Fedex blamed Adidas. Adidas blamed Fedex. Customer service was a joke. I didn't do a chargeback because Adidas was banning people that did. Maybe I should have though in hindsight. At least it's almost over. If you want to know what Nike did, they refunded me back in one hour after I called. Of course UPS played the same games as Fedex.

Yeezy X Adidas is done?
I think so.

Adidas will probably sell the stock to remaining retailers but most of the recent releases were manufactured after 2022, probably so Adidas could honor the manufacturing contacts they had in place in 2022 when things ended.

Honestly, it was a good run, in the 2000s-2020s, I can't think of any other company putting out new, non-retro models that resonated with sneaker culture as well as Yeezys did. Nike probably came the closest with the flyknit running shoe craze (and even roshes a little bit before that) but even that was relatively short-lived. Ironically, the Adidas Boost hype was up there as well but I'm sure a lot of that had to do with Ye wearing UBs and turning that model's hype from non-existent to extremely hyped, esp with Boost being used on the initial run of 350 V1s and 750s.

anyone got an email from yzy saying they are working hard to fulfill orders for the pods?
You mean the pods from January? Lmao getting straight robbed by Kanye and his self-loathing lap dog Milo. Have some respect for yourselves and stop feeding their scam 🤣

You mean the pods from January? Lmao getting straight robbed by Kanye and his self-loathing lap dog Milo. Have some respect for yourselves and stop feeding their scam 🤣

from feb for 20 bucks after the super bowl. lol ill be pissed too for 200 bucks but for 20, why not? lol some of you probably spend more on elite socks its not that serious lol.
anyhow, i thought they were gonna cancel on me cause the clothing from the same order are shipped.

from feb for 20 bucks after the super bowl. lol ill be pissed too for 200 bucks but for 20, why not? lol some of you probably spend more on elite socks its not that serious lol.
anyhow, i thought they were gonna cancel on me cause the clothing from the same order are shipped.
wouldn't care if it was 5 bucks. it's the principle of the thing. i imagine people who pay for something want the something they paid for. maybe they don't want to give free loans to billionaires.

Back
Top Bottom