Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Speaking of Sneakerpolitics they have a 10.5 left if anyone needs it. Also they have probably the best online photos of this shoe I have seen so far

http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/copy-of-adidas-originals-zx-flux-xeno  Have at it folks
Edit: just got a refund email from sneaker politics.. First sneaker junkies now these people. If I get through on eastbay tomorrow I'm getting as many damn pairs of Greys and blacks as I can. This ish is starting to bother me a bit lol

Last edited:
Just got the cancelled email from sneaker politics because they oversold.
Yup just got mine also... they have an interested business process... Monday I got an email saying my order has shipped and then today a cancellation email lol at this point I dont even care if I can get em for retail cool, if not, ill move on

Those gray Xenos are growing on me,
laugh.gif
Mine were delivered today and they went straight from box onto my feet.

They look really good with anything heather grey.

Last edited:
Hm, got me wondering if the black pair I ordered might be in a blue box as well with this being kinda like a second release of the black colorway. Either way, I'm happy I got them finally.

Can't decide between the grey and the black pair...  I think the black is a safer bet since it seems more wearable due to the base color

I'm 5 minutes from Stonecrest and I haven't seen them in store since they released. I was just there Friday and Saturday.

I picked mine up from the Adidas store at Lenox because FootLocker at Stone Crest was clueless.  

They must have them hidden in the stockroom.
How is the Adidas Store these days? The last time I stopped by was years ago when I Valet'd at the mall. They usually carry higher sizes like 12-12.5 cause I have a hard time finding my size with Adidas Flux's since they all fit differently lol I wish there was a chart or something for all the different upper materials and how they fit.

Hm, got me wondering if the black pair I ordered might be in a blue box as well with this being kinda like a second release of the black colorway. Either way, I'm happy I got them finally.

Honestly I see no reason why the blacks wouldn't be in the black box.. I think there was less Xeno technology put into this release and that's probably why it didn't come with the same box.

Which brings me to my next question... I wonder how many of each colorway were produced...?

Honestly I see no reason why the blacks wouldn't be in the black box.. I think there was less Xeno technology put into this release and that's probably why it didn't come with the same box.

Which brings me to my next question... I wonder how many of each colorway were produced...?
maybe the box was special since they came out during ASW?

How is the Adidas Store these days? The last time I stopped by was years ago when I Valet'd at the mall. They usually carry higher sizes like 12-12.5 cause I have a hard time finding my size with Adidas Flux's since they all fit differently lol I wish there was a chart or something for all the different upper materials and how they fit.
I'm not sure when they moved, but the Adidas store is no longer on the lower level.

The store is now located on the upper level where the Puma store use to be.

They really didn't have as much as I would have liked. 

It felt like they had more clothes than shoes.

They really need to showcase what Adidas has to offer because they are in a prime location.

The good thing was that the manager was very helpful and had a nice system where

he would take your name and number down for the Xeno because they weren't sure when they were getting them in.

He called me the day prior to the store release asked for my size and told me when I could pick them up.

That helped smooth out such a crazy release and because of that I have let Adidas be my priority with all future purchases.

maybe the box was special since they came out during ASW?
I was also underwhelmed by the shoe not coming in a Xeno black box.

The same thing happened with my 2 Good 2 Be True Top Ten Hi

I was expecting this

But received this

After receiving this

I hate ordering at ftl and eastbay..they always ship using a plastic back leaving the shoebox useless,thrown in the trash. I dont think im gonna get the xenos from them.

Last edited:
I hate ordering at ftl and eastbay..they always ship using a plastic back leaving the shoebox to useless,thrown in the trash. I dont think im gonna get the xenos from them.

Reverse psychology... I see what your doing there Lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm not understanding the whole sizing thing here. If I'm a 9 in Jordan 3s and 11s, and a size 10 in Gel Lyte 3s. What size should I get in these?

Back
Top Bottom