Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by dunks87

i lack tig o bitties. Shrugs*
ohwell.gif
and? I'm a faithful supporter of the IBTC when the$!$ is right.

I have this fear of bugs that are any bigger than 1/2 an inch. This happened two weeks ago. I got in my car sat down looked up and saw this big %@% bug (notsure what it was) but it was siting on the inside of the windshield. I got so freaked out I jumped out of the car hella fast. The embarrassing part is, Iwent back in the house, woke my girl up and had her take the bug off the windshield with a napkin.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I don't smash nearly as much as the people around me think. And it's not like I front like I do, they just figure I do.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Backstreet Boys, Nsync, O-Town, 98 Degrees, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, and others of that genre put out quality music. Been had them onmy Ipod.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

brokeballah you're disgusting

I understand why you say that but at that time, all my boys thought dood was bluffing and we even had our ego on the line.. so we did it. Would i take it back?yea.. cuz dood is stuck in my memory. that laugh also skeeves me out.

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..

Yea like i said in the other thread ( the lowest thing you did thread ) "Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt %++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget the way he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started caressing himself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kids they are not living the streets lol."

Umm...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..

Yea like i said in the other thread ( the lowest thing you did thread ) "Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt %++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget the way he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started caressing himself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kids they are not living the streets lol."

Umm...

I'm pretty sure I knew from a very young age that standing over a naked male doing ANYTHING is never a good look.

smile.gif

Umm...

sick.gif

cmon-son.jpg

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

BrokeBallah wrote:

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished
playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks
of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the
most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That
is all..

BrokeBallah wrote:

Yea like i said in the other thread ( the lowest thing you did thread ) "Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt
%++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget the way he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started
caressing himself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kids they are not living the streets lol."

Umm...

I'm pretty sure I knew from a very young age that standing over a naked male doing ANYTHING is never a good look.

For $40 at a time? I'd continue doing it. Although I'd be EXTREMELY disturbed, at least there's nothing really sexual going on.

Back
Top Bottom