ADOS

I'm confused on the issue of "no tangibles no vote". Is it not voting or not voting democrat that has many perturbed?
@deuce king could provide more insight on why panties are bunched......he tagged me in a post in the political thread knowingly misrepresenting my views and refuse to correct his false statement. His justification for his lies? My refusal to blindly cast a vote for a presidential candidate that doesn't speak to me.

Exactly. You can’t even discuss a proper form of reparation with your brothers without playing some weird *** you don’t have a say card. You’re more invested in a handout from the white man then investment in a community finding its sense of self. Keep waiting for that lump some
Hmmmmm...no discussion he says. but when engaged and notified of the inappropriateness of (1) suggesting reparations being divisive to the black community and (2) of non-ados dictating that free college be the extent of the reparations due to ados, victim mode is activated and now he asserts that we're not entitled to anything and that demanding reparations owed, be it money, land, or otherwise, is akin to looking for a free handout from the white man. I wonder about his thoughts on his parents, relocating from the motherland to the white mans land, subjecting him to the white mans education in order to work hard for the white mans company, while being policed by the white man in a system of injustice.

Somebody throw out a figure that is suitable for 230 years of slavery and another 160 years of oppression in this country. I want to laugh at you real quick.
I'm glad the thought of the ADOS being monetarily compensated for the unpaid labor of their ancestors, who built this country and are responsible for the wealth of it, amuses you. It allows ADOS to identify self proclaimed "allies".

I think you can begin to see why monetary compensation might not even be an option. There's literally no country on this planet that could afford 10 trillion. The entire U.S. GDP is 17 trillion.

Hmmmmm...no discussion he says. but when engaged and notified of the inappropriateness of (1) suggesting reparations being divisive to the black community and (2) of non-ados dictating that free college be the extent of the reparations due to ados, victim mode is activated and now he asserts that we're not entitled to anything and that demanding reparations owed, be it money, land, or otherwise, is akin to looking for a free handout from the white man. I wonder about his thoughts on his parents, relocating from the motherland to the white mans land, subjecting him to the white mans education in order to work hard for the white mans company, while being policed by the white man in a system of injustice.

So you’re stating that I in one instance stated reparations are divisive yet on the other end I suggested a form of reparation? Tell me more about what I specifically said as if I can’t just quote my statements and shut you up real fast. My father is a retired OB/GYN who’s gone back home and donated all over Kumasi. My mother has an importing business back in Accra and will be going back to settle there next year. They came to the white mans land with English as their second language, learned to hustle, use the white man’s EDUCATION and are now giving back. You realistically thinking a lumpsome would be entertained by any presidential candidate in this country is comical.

I'm glad the thought of the ADOS being monetarily compensated for the unpaid labor of their ancestors, who built this country and are responsible for the wealth of it, amuses you. It allows ADOS to identify self proclaimed "allies".

The thought of ADOS being monetarily compensated doesn’t amuse me however the thought of white congressmen and law makers having a final say in what a suitable monetary compensation is for hundreds of years of slavery and oppression is absolutely hilarious to me because their are actual black people who agree that their is an actual value that exists...

100 trillion

Not even a Bajillion dollars could rationalize what the ancestors endured.

But I 101% support reparations for ADOS so what are you insinuating here? That black people deserve money because other persecuted minorities from the US got money as well? That’s fair...if you think what Africans suffered with slavery is even remotely comparable to what other races suffered at the hand of the US. The African slave trade is the most vile thing to happen in the history of the world. I personally don’t think throwing money at the situation is a suitable option because the problems in the Black community are deeper than disparity of wealth. That’s not to say that money won’t help many situations but it doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface. And shouldn’t this be about helping blacks as a whole? Even if you want to single out only the ADOS contingency what does a lump some do for someone who is financially illiterate? You want them to put money back in white peoples pockets? You’ve been crying for ADOS to receive monetary reparations but you haven’t once given a suitable plan of action with said money. Bring your thoughts into the table instead of perpetuating the victim mentality we’re so famously known for.

Team ados remain vigilant and cognizant of every these black immigrants/ 1st/2nd generationals claiming to be allies. We have been here for 4 plus centuries and we have black immigrants with about 2 decades of equity in this country telling us what we deserve. #lineagematters.

Take notice of how this black immigrant insists he's in support 101% but says ADOS shouldn't receive land or money.
Take notice of how this black immigrant begrudgingly acknowledges that monetary reparations are due to ADOS after presented with evidence of other marginalized groups receiving cash payments.
Take notice of this black immigrant stating that ADOS quest for reparations should be about helping out all blacks after he realizes our legit claim to land and money.
Now this same black immigrant denigrating ADOS for wanting a hand out from white daddy has his out and wants to receive the benefits our ancestors bled for after saying we weren't entitled to them
Take notice of the language used by this black immigrant and how when it comes to ADOS he uses terms with negative connotation like "throwing money at the situation" to try to diminish our claims.
Take notice of the faux concern of this black immigrant and him saying that problems in the Black community are deeper than wealth gap when we know that the majority of our problems stem from it.
Notice how this black immigrant alludes to ADOS as being financially illiterate.
Notice this black immigrant demanding a plan of action while ignoring the black agenda from ados101.com, which has been posted numerous times in this thread.
Notice that this black immigrant accuses me of projecting a victimhood mentality for demanding reparations. Now notice how he never refers to the recipients of reparations of other groups in the same manner.
Notice this black immigrant saying we and us. You have to remind black immigrants like this that are against the movement for reparations that we are not the same. Lineage matters. We were brought here. Your parents choose to move you here to be subjected to the laws of the white man.

100 trillion. but honeslty 10 trillion is the lowest ADOS should get. Thats close to the equivalent of 40 acres and a mule.
The main reason that likely wouldn’t apply to today is that idea was thrown out there when their were ~4 million slaves not 40 million African Americans today. The US literally isn’t going to give 10 trillion in reparations. Let’s think about this seriously for a moment.

Team ados remain vigilant and cognizant of every these black immigrants/ 1st/2nd generationals claiming to be allies. We have been here for 4 plus centuries and we have black immigrants with about 2 decades of equity in this country telling us what we deserve. #lineagematters.

Take notice of how this black immigrant insists he's in support 101% but says ADOS shouldn't receive land or money.
Take notice of how this black immigrant begrudgingly acknowledges that monetary reparations are due to ADOS after presented with evidence of other marginalized groups receiving cash payments.
Take notice of this black immigrant stating that ADOS quest for reparations should be about helping out all blacks after he realizes our legit claim to land and money.
Now this same black immigrant denigrating ADOS for wanting a hand out from white daddy has his out and wants to receive the benefits our ancestors bled for after saying we weren't entitled to them
Take notice of the language used by this black immigrant and how when it comes to ADOS he uses terms with negative connotation like "throwing money at the situation" to try to diminish our claims.
Take notice of the faux concern of this black immigrant and him saying that problems in the Black community are deeper than wealth gap when we know that the majority of our problems stem from it.
Notice how this black immigrant alludes to ADOS as being financially illiterate.
Notice this black immigrant demanding a plan of action while ignoring the black agenda from ados101.com, which has been posted numerous times in this thread.
Notice that this black immigrant accuses me of projecting a victimhood mentality for demanding reparations. Now notice how he never refers to the recipients of reparations of other groups in the same manner.
Notice this black immigrant saying we and us. You have to remind black immigrants like this that are against the movement for reparations that we are not the same. Lineage matters. We were brought here. Your parents choose to move you here to be subjected to the laws of the white man.

tenor.gif

The main reason that likely wouldn’t apply to today is that idea was thrown out there when their were ~4 million slaves not 40 million African Americans today. The US literally isn’t going to give 10 trillion in reparations. Let’s think about this seriously for a moment.
that doesnt stop the growing number of jews from getting their bag. am i right?

Notice how this ADOS refers to me as a black immigrant when I was born and raised in this country. What have you experienced here that I haven’t?

doesn't matter.

Notice how this ADOS refers to me as a black immigrant when I was born and raised in this country. What have you experienced here that I haven’t?
*black immigrant descendent, *descendent of black immigrants, *US born citizen
whatever you choose to identify as, points remain unaddressed.
ADOS take notice of this

@deuce king ... #tangibles202. no black agenda, no vote

So you’re stating that I in one instance stated reparations are divisive yet on the other end I suggested a form of reparation? Tell me more about what I specifically said as if I can’t just quote my statements and shut you up real fast. My father is a retired OB/GYN who’s gone back home and donated all over Kumasi. My mother has an importing business back in Accra and will be going back to settle there next year. They came to the white mans land with English as their second language, learned to hustle, use the white man’s EDUCATION and are now giving back. You realistically thinking a lumpsome would be entertained by any presidential candidate in this country is comical..

Kudus to your folks for leaving the motherland, to live and raise their son in the stolen, conquered territory freely built up by my descendants.
They should be applauded for leaving home and migrating to the white man's land. It speaks volumes that they needed the white man's education in order to contribute to their own native land.
Let us all appreciate your black immigrant parents for redirecting resources from the US, which has denied those resources to ADOS, to their own home land.
They are to be commended for their actions.

For those saying it's not possible. Nobody is saying that reparations should be dolled out in one single payment. Use your heads. Reparations will include more than just money. And it will and shall be paid over time

Also anything short of a trillion owed is not enough. Black people had $53 million in savings in the Freedmans Bureaue Bank before crooked owners mismanaged and ultimately lost all of their money. Look up the value of 53 million in the middle 1800s and you will see that a trillion is not enough. Too whoever said 100 trillion, that's just throwing out a number for the sake of doing so.

why is that? Jews got a check, Japanese got a check, "native americans" got a check. Why can't we? lets close that economic gap

A check will do absolutely nothing for our community when the majority of us lack financial literacy, hence why education should be the priority. The black dollar barely circulates within our communities right; dropping a large check on people with no clue how to invest or save will have minimal benefit long term.

A check will do absolutely nothing for our community when the majority of us lack financial literacy, hence why education should be the priority. The black dollar barely circulates within our communities right; dropping a large check on people with no clue how to invest or save will have minimal benefit long term.

You can have both. Money and education. Go through some sort of educational counseling before receiving money. Our lack of financial literacy is not a valid reason why we shouldn't receive any money.

Kudus to your folks for leaving the motherland, to live and raise their son in the stolen, conquered territory freely built up by my descendants.
They should be applauded for leaving home and migrating to the white man's land. It speaks volumes that they needed the white man's education in order to contribute to their own native land.
Let us all appreciate your black immigrant parents for redirecting resources from the US, which has denied those resources to ADOS, to their own home land.
They are to be commended for their actions.

The resources they used are the same ones you’re sarcastically trying to scoff at. Keep chasing that bag of money of money though. The rest of us who are more pragmatic will figure out a way to truly help black people in this country for generations to come.

Back
Top Bottom