Advanced game...volume women stay out..

Thanks OP, this info is really useful for my mothers hopes of me never losing my virginity.

Thanks OP, this info is really useful for my mothers hopes of me never losing my virginity.

Originally Posted by Henz0

indifferent.gif

I want to say that you are from a particular part of the world, but I am afraid of the repercussions of such statement

I want to say that you are from a particular part of the world, but I am afraid of the repercussions of such statement

Sorry guys...i forgot this was a forum where everyone pulls exclusively JO's. No game needed, just whip it out right

Sorry guys...i forgot this was a forum where everyone pulls exclusively JO's. No game needed, just whip it out right

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

It's not that, it's just what you posted is ridiculously stupid.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Care to explain what's stupid about it?  Obviously this isn't stuff that you use if you meet a girl at the bar, but if you want to expand your range beyond that, stuff like this works.  A lot of us meet girls in class etc and not everyone starts out winning right away.  Just some tools to get a girl more attracted/interested in you as opposed to sticking around in a friendzone.

And ye I'm sure there are other ways to win, but this is fun and light hearted way of going about it.  

Let's be cereal for a minute here....walking around and giving out 100 valentines day cards is a good idea, but coming up with a game plan to do better with girls in a coffee shop is somehow irrelevant game?

Care to explain what's stupid about it?  Obviously this isn't stuff that you use if you meet a girl at the bar, but if you want to expand your range beyond that, stuff like this works.  A lot of us meet girls in class etc and not everyone starts out winning right away.  Just some tools to get a girl more attracted/interested in you as opposed to sticking around in a friendzone.

And ye I'm sure there are other ways to win, but this is fun and light hearted way of going about it.  

Let's be cereal for a minute here....walking around and giving out 100 valentines day cards is a good idea, but coming up with a game plan to do better with girls in a coffee shop is somehow irrelevant game?

I guess man, do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Didn't mean to hate just found it kinda dumb
smile.gif

I guess man, do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Didn't mean to hate just found it kinda dumb
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom