Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

NT really does give good advice..i think it was rilla and ninjahood I believe who gave some advice about approaching random females...they both said when you see a bad shorty you chances of getting her are 0% if you don't say a thing. If youuuuu make an attempt your chances automatically jump up to 50/50 because she can say yes or no...but in your mind you should think your chances are really 60/40. I say 60/40 because you just have to believe at all times that you are that __. Confidence is key man. You gotta have the rocks to say whatever the hell you want (albeit without being disrespectful) say exactly what you want and be like im sorry if you may be taken aback by my directness but I hope you can respect my honesty. I used this same approach with a coworker a couple weeks ago ...i was slowly slippin into the friendzone with her..after I just came out and said it, it took me less then 5 business days to smash, shorty even said she down with a 3some if I can find another chick who is down
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Thanks NT

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by derventa

NT, I've been messing with this girl for 2 weeks now since school started. I've slept over her place a few times (no smash, shes an angel). She then hit me up with a TL;DR text saying how she's not ready for a relationship and just wants to !$@$ around.
How do I get her to sweat me even more? Should I not text her as often?
Anyone provide some insight? 
grin.gif
son you slept over her place a few times...................and she told you she not ready for a relationship and just wants to (#&$# around?
she prolly felt it was already gettin too close to something she dont want. sometimes girls just wanna have fun man ease off on the text is a great first step.

also if you slept over a couple times? did yall at least mess around or you straight up chilled on some platonic buddy (&#$#

man make a move an let her know what it is, an if you the one startin up text all the time, b ez on that.

Im lost. Youve slept over and she flat out said no relation she just wants to keep it sexual with you?
Do you want more of a serious relationship or something?

This not makin sense to me.

yea he said he wants the chick to sweat him more..........
i thought about that too, she basically told you what it is already.

you tryna bring chick home to the parents derventa? you gonna screw this up

NT, I've been messing with this girl for 2 weeks now since school started. I've slept over her place a few times (no smash, shes an angel). She then hit me up with a TL;DR text saying how she's not ready for a relationship and just wants to !$@$ around.
grin.gif
son you slept over her place a few times...................and she told you she not ready for a relationship and just wants to (#&$# around?
she prolly felt it was already gettin too close to something she dont want. sometimes girls just wanna have fun man ease off on the text is a great first step.

also if you slept over a couple times? did yall at least mess around or you straight up chilled on some platonic buddy (&#$#

man make a move an let her know what it is, an if you the one startin up text all the time, b ez on that.

Im lost. Youve slept over and she flat out said no relation she just wants to keep it sexual with you?

grin.gif

If thats the case, I will have no part of ruining Derventa's life with advice on cuffing that girl up.

grin.gif

If thats the case, I will have no part of ruining Derventa's life with advice on cuffing that girl up.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

Thanks bruh. But please give examples on "The right things".

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

This is really confusing... I just don't comprehend this nonsense..
Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint
Any of you got any ideas of how is supposed to work? I was trying to get this girl and I got at her a couple times, we talked and stuff in person and online but some days she just flat out ignores me. I'm in HS by the way and I was tryin to make her my gf but I hate this on and off that she keeps giving me. I don't know her well enough to be in the friend zone so it's still iffy but I'm tempted to just dead it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

Any of you got any ideas of how is supposed to work? I was trying to get this girl and I got at her a couple times, we talked and stuff in person and online but some days she just flat out ignores me. I'm in HS by the way and I was tryin to make her my gf but I hate this on and off that she keeps giving me. I don't know her well enough to be in the friend zone so it's still iffy but I'm tempted to just dead it.

Damn I'm glad advice on NT worked out for you.
Last time I listened to NT I caught a indecent exposure charge for whipping it out.

Last time I listened to NT I caught a indecent exposure charge for whipping it out.

Quality thread
pimp.gif

Never let them think they have you in their pocket because that's when they know they can do anything and you will still be there...

When they think you're not pressed for them they will be all over it...

Me and my girl broke up Tuesday night and I feel like it's time for me to get back in the game...

I've been out for a minute but I'm coming back like MJ with the 45, No rust...

Quality thread
pimp.gif

Never let them think they have you in their pocket because that's when they know they can do anything and you will still be there...

When they think you're not pressed for them they will be all over it...

Me and my girl broke up Tuesday night and I feel like it's time for me to get back in the game...

I've been out for a minute but I'm coming back like MJ with the 45, No rust...

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

lol you try it at the movies or ballgame or something?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

lol you try it at the movies or ballgame or something?

Originally Posted by scshift

mad.gif

Yeah, bro you gotta dead it. No contact. No calls. No texts. No IMs. And don't tell her you you feel about her ignoring you. That'll just boost her ego (which you may already have done) and she'll ignore you even more. If she contacts you suddenly, keep your answers short and blunt. Act like you now have other stuff poppin' off.

Originally Posted by scshift

mad.gif

Yeah, bro you gotta dead it. No contact. No calls. No texts. No IMs. And don't tell her you you feel about her ignoring you. That'll just boost her ego (which you may already have done) and she'll ignore you even more. If she contacts you suddenly, keep your answers short and blunt. Act like you now have other stuff poppin' off.

Back
Top Bottom