AF1 High Stash 2008 First Look

sorry to get off topic but are the purple hi's and the og stash hi's dropping this year?

those are fresh i dont see a big hype too plain for the hypebeast......but just right for me
smile.gif
.... and they do have black snakeskin if my eye sight is notdeciving me.

they are alright.. i personally think that spray paint tip camo is BEYOND Corny however, maybe the first time it was OK but it really is corny and to do itagain is just lame and uninspired. the hypebeasts can have this one...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

they are alright.. i personally think that spray paint tip camo is BEYOND Corny however, maybe the first time it was OK but it really is corny and to do it again is just lame and uninspired. the hypebeasts can have this one...

Isn't it kind of like a Jordan jumpman or a LeBron dunkman? It shows who's shoe it is, or at least that's how I look at it. Plus it adds a nicetouch.

I like em.

anDown Goes Frasier wrote:
those are fresh i dont see a big hype too plain for the hypebeast......but just right for me
smile.gif

If nike slaps the limited tag on these then that and the word Stash will send people in a frenzy.

dope. these are perfect. but then again, i pretty much only wear black/white shoes now.

if they dont have some sort of super limited crap with em ima cop.. those are fresh... nike doesnt do enough highs for me.....

Back
Top Bottom