AF1 LA Supreme (samples)

Nike can gladly have my $225 for these. How can you say that these are not clean? These are on display at Niketown Rodeo Drive. Best believe I'm on the list for a pair or two if they got em. BTW...some manager dude was rockin PS AF1's when I was there last week.

the blk & pink socal forces are way better than these
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Those are tight expect for the red tounge
Why?
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Quote:
Nike can gladly have my $225 for these. How can you say that these are not clean? These are on display at Niketown Rodeo Drive. Best believe I'm on the list for a pair or two if they got em. BTW...some manager dude was rockin PS AF1's when I was there last week.
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
Quote: those are basically the ice cubes cw's[

The Ice Cube AF1s with a patent leather and random red tongue makeover :x
sick.gif

They'll surely turn heads with the blinding white patent leather though.

Y'all better hope the midsoles don't yellow into a pissy green color like the ice cube AF1s did over time...

:x
sick.gif

Doowutchyalike, Copwhutchyalike, Rockwutchyalike
{ 604kicks@gmail.com }

Peace.

Wow, those are nice! Anyone know when the release date is?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Not really a fan of the visible air on AF1s, but it looked ok on this shoe till I saw the patent leather :\
ohwell.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

They were supposed to release 9/22, but noone seemsto know what happenedto them....sigh
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

these look crazy in person.
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

Back
Top Bottom