AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Should be a great game.  I got my eye on Ben going for his 3rd Super Bowl ring.  I'm a Dolphins fan first, but like the Steelers more than any other team, so I don't have to think twice who I am going for.

Should be a great game.  I got my eye on Ben going for his 3rd Super Bowl ring.  I'm a Dolphins fan first, but like the Steelers more than any other team, so I don't have to think twice who I am going for.

i still cant see your new avy
roll.gif

as long as the steelers can hold some blocks and give ben a little time, this is gonna be a easy game. with heath and polamalu playing it's gonna be a much different game...hell we woulda won the first game if spaeth didn't drop so many frickin crucial passes filling in for heath.

as long as the steelers can hold some blocks and give ben a little time, this is gonna be a easy game. with heath and polamalu playing it's gonna be a much different game...hell we woulda won the first game if spaeth didn't drop so many frickin crucial passes filling in for heath.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Although I don't really like both teams, I'll go with the Steelers since they're at home.
The Jets have played at Heinz Field when they seemingly needed to win back in December, and they can do it again this Sunday. It's going to be a great game. If the Jets can play similar to the way they did against NE today, I don't see how they lose.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Although I don't really like both teams, I'll go with the Steelers since they're at home.
The Jets have played at Heinz Field when they seemingly needed to win back in December, and they can do it again this Sunday. It's going to be a great game. If the Jets can play similar to the way they did against NE today, I don't see how they lose.

Back
Top Bottom