African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Let's be serious about the clothing situation now me personally and the people I'm around would rather get fly than to trick on a chick I can't say the same for my suburbanites .I know plenty of kids that have the money to get fresh but rather spend it on a vice they have.Now let's talk about milking the system I assume none of you been to Crown heights,Williamsburg,Kings Highway Mills basin, You got Jews that own buildings drive S550's Buy there Kids Maserati's and there wife/baby mother is on section 8 and food stamps . Let's talk about how they control there communities and milk the government dry They own the buildings that accept section 8 and they own the stores that accept ebt cards and they own the hospitals and medical institutions that accept the medicaid. But us AA are milking the system because the extra money we have lying around we use on clothes FOH with that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't read any of this thread but I'm going to leave this here anyway..
1292509852_asian-girl-gifi-3.gif

hope everyone has a good Friday!!!

I didn't read any of this thread but I'm going to leave this here anyway..
1292509852_asian-girl-gifi-3.gif

hope everyone has a good Friday!!!

Let's be serious about the clothing situation now me personally and the people I'm around would rather get fly than to trick on a chick I can't say the same for my suburbanites .I know plenty of kids that have the money to get fresh but rather spend it on a vice they have.Now let's talk about milking the system I assume none of you been to Crown heights,Williamsburg,Kings Highway Mills basin, You got Jews that own buildings drive S550's Buy there Kids Maserati's and there wife/baby mother is on section 8 and food stamps . Let's talk about how they control there communities and milk the government dry They own the buildings that accept section 8 and they own the stores that accept ebt cards and they own the hospitals and medical institutions that accept the medicaid. But us AA are milking the system because the extra money we have lying around we use on clothes FOH with that.
That what i was saying before, people get caught up in the hype and get blinded by the realities of the world, like said white people/jews are the one's really pimping the system

That what i was saying before, people get caught up in the hype and get blinded by the realities of the world, like said white people/jews are the one's really pimping the system

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

lol at NT's use of stats.
When accounted for percentage of population, AA's do have a higher rate. Do I care? No. Are AA's fully to blame? Far from it. 

At one time they were giving out 40 acres and a mule. Today it's gov assistance and local/city gov jobs. 

Some may argue against this but the above is reality because the system (feds/state politicians) has chosen this (easy, for them) path in "righting" (prob has more to do with pacifying) the wrongs that were previously done instead of aiding the AA community in becoming independent and self sufficient by emulating other succesful minority communities.
pimp.gif
After the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, his successor, Andrew Johnson, revoked Sherman's Orders. It is sometimes mistakenly claimed that Johnson also vetoed the enactment of the policy as a federal statute (introduced as U.S. Senate Bill 60). In fact, the Freedmen's Bureau Bill which he vetoed made no mention of grants of land or mules. (Another version of the Freedmen's bill, also without the land grants, was later passed after Johnson's second veto was overridden.) However, the Special Field Orders, also known as operational orders issued by Sherman were never intended to function as the official policy of the United States in application to all slaves, and were issued "throughout the campaign to assure the harmony of action in the area of operations".[sup][3][/sup]

By June 1865, around 10,000[sup][citation needed][/sup] freed slaves were settled on 400,000 acres (160,000 ha) in Georgia and South Carolina. Soon after, President Andrew Johnson reversed the order and returned the land to its white former owners. Because of this, the phrase has come to represent the failure of Reconstruction and the general public to return to African Americans the fruit of their labors.

What's your point? What is given can be taken away. 
How does that negate my argument?

The point is that the current gov't assistance/welfare programs are a concerted strategy that has very little to do with helping people and more to do with political agendas specifically as it concerns the AA community. 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

lol at NT's use of stats.
When accounted for percentage of population, AA's do have a higher rate. Do I care? No. Are AA's fully to blame? Far from it. 

At one time they were giving out 40 acres and a mule. Today it's gov assistance and local/city gov jobs. 

Some may argue against this but the above is reality because the system (feds/state politicians) has chosen this (easy, for them) path in "righting" (prob has more to do with pacifying) the wrongs that were previously done instead of aiding the AA community in becoming independent and self sufficient by emulating other succesful minority communities.
pimp.gif
After the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, his successor, Andrew Johnson, revoked Sherman's Orders. It is sometimes mistakenly claimed that Johnson also vetoed the enactment of the policy as a federal statute (introduced as U.S. Senate Bill 60). In fact, the Freedmen's Bureau Bill which he vetoed made no mention of grants of land or mules. (Another version of the Freedmen's bill, also without the land grants, was later passed after Johnson's second veto was overridden.) However, the Special Field Orders, also known as operational orders issued by Sherman were never intended to function as the official policy of the United States in application to all slaves, and were issued "throughout the campaign to assure the harmony of action in the area of operations".[sup][3][/sup]

By June 1865, around 10,000[sup][citation needed][/sup] freed slaves were settled on 400,000 acres (160,000 ha) in Georgia and South Carolina. Soon after, President Andrew Johnson reversed the order and returned the land to its white former owners. Because of this, the phrase has come to represent the failure of Reconstruction and the general public to return to African Americans the fruit of their labors.

What's your point? What is given can be taken away. 
How does that negate my argument?

The point is that the current gov't assistance/welfare programs are a concerted strategy that has very little to do with helping people and more to do with political agendas specifically as it concerns the AA community. 

You're 100% correct and I condemn these folks just as equally. There are Bucharian Jews in NY who live in million dollar homes and get medicaid/ food stamps.  It's pervasive throughout their community. 

Like I said before; there's a culture of corruption in the states. That's why we are where are. The society has become corrupt.

Certain people in this thread chose to run with the "AA buy clothes with foodstamp money" line even though it's off tangent and shouldn't even be given validity in the discussion. 

You're 100% correct and I condemn these folks just as equally. There are Bucharian Jews in NY who live in million dollar homes and get medicaid/ food stamps.  It's pervasive throughout their community. 

Like I said before; there's a culture of corruption in the states. That's why we are where are. The society has become corrupt.

Certain people in this thread chose to run with the "AA buy clothes with foodstamp money" line even though it's off tangent and shouldn't even be given validity in the discussion. 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^i cop food stamps from my lil hoodrats on a bi-weekly basis.
Chiks with like 3 or more kids gettin 800+ a month in stamps...fridge full of goodies

good stuff...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^i cop food stamps from my lil hoodrats on a bi-weekly basis.
Chiks with like 3 or more kids gettin 800+ a month in stamps...fridge full of goodies

good stuff...
laugh.gif

Usually I wouldn't respond to threads of this nature, but couldn't resist this one.
Based solely on the history of what African Americans have had, I don't have a problem if they're "reliance" on whatever assistance you speak of, OP because to me, they deserve all of those assistance and a whole lot more.  Jews didn't have it as bad as blacks, but they are bless with having have reparation funding.  Yet there're some jews that were probably even affluent before they started scamming $42 million from the reparation funding, see link below.  So, the assistance or whatever you want to call it that some African Americans are receiving is not bothering me one bit because there are other race that are getting/scamming millions that they probably don't deserve it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40093058/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Usually I wouldn't respond to threads of this nature, but couldn't resist this one.
Based solely on the history of what African Americans have had, I don't have a problem if they're "reliance" on whatever assistance you speak of, OP because to me, they deserve all of those assistance and a whole lot more.  Jews didn't have it as bad as blacks, but they are bless with having have reparation funding.  Yet there're some jews that were probably even affluent before they started scamming $42 million from the reparation funding, see link below.  So, the assistance or whatever you want to call it that some African Americans are receiving is not bothering me one bit because there are other race that are getting/scamming millions that they probably don't deserve it.

Don't get it twisted. It's not just African American's who abuse the system I know that. As for the Jews who own the building and take section 8 and EBT Cards, you're right they are no better. They are called "Slum lords" and will do anything for a dollar.

Anyone who abuses the system is wrong.

Like someone else said, I know Mexicans who came here with nothing not knowing the language at all but never once applied for assistance. The point is some people truly need the system but ALOT of people whether they be African Americans, Puerto Ricans, Jews don't need the system. What we need is Reform.

I think the point people are making in here is this: Alot of people are poor as #$@! but won't accept anything. They will have bummy clothes, cars, shoes, etc. but will work hard and save their money to provide for themselves. Others are poor as #$@! but won't do anything to better there own situation and will just milk the system while buying the latest gear. If you can afford the latest gear which is NOT cheap then you should be able to pay your own grocery bill.

Don't get it twisted. It's not just African American's who abuse the system I know that. As for the Jews who own the building and take section 8 and EBT Cards, you're right they are no better. They are called "Slum lords" and will do anything for a dollar.

Anyone who abuses the system is wrong.

Like someone else said, I know Mexicans who came here with nothing not knowing the language at all but never once applied for assistance. The point is some people truly need the system but ALOT of people whether they be African Americans, Puerto Ricans, Jews don't need the system. What we need is Reform.

I think the point people are making in here is this: Alot of people are poor as #$@! but won't accept anything. They will have bummy clothes, cars, shoes, etc. but will work hard and save their money to provide for themselves. Others are poor as #$@! but won't do anything to better there own situation and will just milk the system while buying the latest gear. If you can afford the latest gear which is NOT cheap then you should be able to pay your own grocery bill.

Originally Posted by iChampion

roll.gif
your ability of selective reading is amazing. You made it seem like all Jews had access to that fund. 1) Only 5,500 false reports are being invested...that's a fraction of Jews. 2) That fund only applies to Holocaust victims, making the amount of people it effects even smaller. Yet you somehow applied that entire article to an entire section of society. Amazing. 

roll.gif
your ability of selective reading is amazing. You made it seem like all Jews had access to that fund. 1) Only 5,500 false reports are being invested...that's a fraction of Jews. 2) That fund only applies to Holocaust victims, making the amount of people it effects even smaller. Yet you somehow applied that entire article to an entire section of society. Amazing. 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif

Selective reading? Of course I'm going to reference what's pertaining to what im talking about.  How selective would you be with your reading?
Nowhere did I say or make it seems as if all jews have access to the fund, all i'm alluding to is that the jews that are scamming the reparation funding is no different, well actually worst than the African Americans being too "reliance" on assistance.  Next thing, if jews can get restitution for what they've been thru, why can't African Americans get the same treatment so they don't have to rely on assistance? 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif

Selective reading? Of course I'm going to reference what's pertaining to what im talking about.  How selective would you be with your reading?
Nowhere did I say or make it seems as if all jews have access to the fund, all i'm alluding to is that the jews that are scamming the reparation funding is no different, well actually worst than the African Americans being too "reliance" on assistance.  Next thing, if jews can get restitution for what they've been thru, why can't African Americans get the same treatment so they don't have to rely on assistance? 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

in high school i went to school with all the lefrak kids. 95% black. all of em had the latest kicks,latest gear and worked the system. all lived in the pj's. most of my hispanic friends grew up with proud parents that struggled to make it by with no assistance to welfare. so from my personal experience black folks by far have relied on public assistance more than any other race i knew and it wasnt even close.
So wearing nice clothes and nice shoes is working the system?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys dont realize that wearing nice clothes is a part of black culture especially in NY. Being flashy is just apart of the culture.
i guess you dont get it. this isnt me speculating these are facts. people i grew up with, know their families. i never go by stereotypes or hearsay i go by what i have experienced. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

in high school i went to school with all the lefrak kids. 95% black. all of em had the latest kicks,latest gear and worked the system. all lived in the pj's. most of my hispanic friends grew up with proud parents that struggled to make it by with no assistance to welfare. so from my personal experience black folks by far have relied on public assistance more than any other race i knew and it wasnt even close.
So wearing nice clothes and nice shoes is working the system?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys dont realize that wearing nice clothes is a part of black culture especially in NY. Being flashy is just apart of the culture.
i guess you dont get it. this isnt me speculating these are facts. people i grew up with, know their families. i never go by stereotypes or hearsay i go by what i have experienced. 

ok exists thread now
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude said jews didnt have it worst than blacks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ok exists thread now
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude said jews didnt have it worst than blacks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif