African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

Thoughts? Anyone grew up or now lives in a "self-reliant" household?

Do you or your family members have resentment for African-Americans that abuse the system?
African-Americans TRUE liberation has only been established for 50 years, since the civil rights movement.

Is our situation different or at a disadvantage compared to immigrants? Do you think some feel public assistance is "reparations"
and take advantage?

How does you of your family respond to African-Americans and public assistance?
(Welfare, Section 8, foodstamps, WIC and medicaid)

Thoughts? Anyone grew up or now lives in a "self-reliant" household?

Do you or your family members have resentment for African-Americans that abuse the system?
African-Americans TRUE liberation has only been established for 50 years, since the civil rights movement.

Is our situation different or at a disadvantage compared to immigrants? Do you think some feel public assistance is "reparations"
and take advantage?

How does you of your family respond to African-Americans and public assistance?
(Welfare, Section 8, foodstamps, WIC and medicaid)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If I can wake up at 7AM this morning to study for my Macro final, I'm sure you can do your own homework.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If I can wake up at 7AM this morning to study for my Macro final, I'm sure you can do your own homework.[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Still on foodstamps
im so jealous of ppl with foodstamps

how much you get a month? i heard its like 250 for an individual

thats madd protein

Still on foodstamps

thats madd protein

laugh.gif
because white, asian, hispanic, native american & purple people dont use public assistance, section 8, foodstamps & medicaid 

laugh.gif
because white, asian, hispanic, native american & purple people dont use public assistance, section 8, foodstamps & medicaid 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Still on foodstamps

thats madd protein

I only get 150 a month cuz someone else at my address get em' too.

i'd be upset w/anyone abusing the system not just AA

i just googled welfare recipients by race and the first 3 results said white people recieve more than anyone and most people on welfare are on no longer than 2 years

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Still on foodstamps

thats madd protein

I only get 150 a month cuz someone else at my address get em' too.

i'd be upset w/anyone abusing the system not just AA

i just googled welfare recipients by race and the first 3 results said white people recieve more than anyone and most people on welfare are on no longer than 2 years

^i cop food stamps from my lil hoodrats on a bi-weekly basis.
Chiks with like 3 or more kids gettin 800+ a month in stamps...fridge full of goodies

^i cop food stamps from my lil hoodrats on a bi-weekly basis.
Chiks with like 3 or more kids gettin 800+ a month in stamps...fridge full of goodies

I hate threads that single out black people. For a country that states that everybody is equal, it sure doesnt look like it most of the time.....

I hate threads that single out black people. For a country that states that everybody is equal, it sure doesnt look like it most of the time.....

OP why did you single out AA?

serious question?

cuz funny a lot of white ppl use assistance............

Back
Top Bottom