African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

Originally Posted by jhova718

Originally Posted by tim teufel

in high school i went to school with all the lefrak kids. 95% black. all of em had the latest kicks,latest gear and worked the system. all lived in the pj's. most of my hispanic friends grew up with proud parents that struggled to make it by with no assistance to welfare. so from my personal experience black folks by far have relied on public assistance more than any other race i knew and it wasnt even close.
basically. im from queens too and defintely saw this.
Well two can play that game.  At my university the HEP and CAMP programs flood the campus with students who wouldn't have been accepted if they had applied through normal channels.  Many of these students take high school equivalency classes and barely get any real college credits.  They take the refund money that they get from financial aid and blow it on drugs, clothes and gadgets as well as receiving EBT.  I have white friends that apply for food stamps despite living in very nice areas of Michigan.  
Quit it with the double standard, doeboi fresh didn't say anything further out of line than anything else posted by the op or any of the responses in this thread.

The race of the people abusing public assistance is irrelevant, but what is relevant is that the system is being abused and needs to be fixed. 

Originally Posted by jhova718

Originally Posted by tim teufel

in high school i went to school with all the lefrak kids. 95% black. all of em had the latest kicks,latest gear and worked the system. all lived in the pj's. most of my hispanic friends grew up with proud parents that struggled to make it by with no assistance to welfare. so from my personal experience black folks by far have relied on public assistance more than any other race i knew and it wasnt even close.
basically. im from queens too and defintely saw this.
Well two can play that game.  At my university the HEP and CAMP programs flood the campus with students who wouldn't have been accepted if they had applied through normal channels.  Many of these students take high school equivalency classes and barely get any real college credits.  They take the refund money that they get from financial aid and blow it on drugs, clothes and gadgets as well as receiving EBT.  I have white friends that apply for food stamps despite living in very nice areas of Michigan.  
Quit it with the double standard, doeboi fresh didn't say anything further out of line than anything else posted by the op or any of the responses in this thread.

The race of the people abusing public assistance is irrelevant, but what is relevant is that the system is being abused and needs to be fixed. 

Originally Posted by mholmes87

$100 for $200 in food stamps, dont sleep.

then go to Wal-Mart. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iChampion

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Usually I wouldn't respond to threads of this nature, but couldn't resist this one.
Based solely on the history of what African Americans have had, I don't have a problem if they're "reliance" on whatever assistance you speak of, OP because to me, they deserve all of those assistance and a whole lot more.  Jews didn't have it as bad as blacks, but they are bless with having have reparation funding.  Yet there're some jews that were probably even affluent before they started scamming $42 million from the reparation funding, see link below.  So, the assistance or whatever you want to call it that some African Americans are receiving is not bothering me one bit because there are other race that are getting/scamming millions that they probably don't deserve it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40093058/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
roll.gif
your ability of selective reading is amazing. You made it seem like all Jews had access to that fund. 1) Only 5,500 false reports are being invested...that's a fraction of Jews. 2) That fund only applies to Holocaust victims, making the amount of people it effects even smaller. Yet you somehow applied that entire article to an entire section of society. Amazing. 

Selective reading? Of course I'm going to reference what's pertaining to what im talking about.  How selective would you be with your reading?
Nowhere did I say or make it seems as if all jews have access to the fund, all i'm alluding to is that the jews that are scamming the reparation funding is no different, well actually worst than the African Americans being too "reliance" on assistance.  Next thing, if jews can get restitution for what they've been thru, why can't African Americans get the same treatment so they don't have to rely on assistance? 

Not when it totally effects your conclusion bro. How are you going to make that fund seem like it applies to all Jews when its just a select part? Quit saying Jews without a refrence since it only applies to in the Holocaust. 
Besides, Jews go neck and neck when it comes to blacks, if not more. Go open a history book and start from the beginning...cause they have been persecuted since the very beginning. See Moses. 

Usually I wouldn't respond to threads of this nature, but couldn't resist this one.
Based solely on the history of what African Americans have had, I don't have a problem if they're "reliance" on whatever assistance you speak of, OP because to me, they deserve all of those assistance and a whole lot more.  Jews didn't have it as bad as blacks, but they are bless with having have reparation funding.  Yet there're some jews that were probably even affluent before they started scamming $42 million from the reparation funding, see link below.  So, the assistance or whatever you want to call it that some African Americans are receiving is not bothering me one bit because there are other race that are getting/scamming millions that they probably don't deserve it.

roll.gif
your ability of selective reading is amazing. You made it seem like all Jews had access to that fund. 1) Only 5,500 false reports are being invested...that's a fraction of Jews. 2) That fund only applies to Holocaust victims, making the amount of people it effects even smaller. Yet you somehow applied that entire article to an entire section of society. Amazing. 

Selective reading? Of course I'm going to reference what's pertaining to what im talking about.  How selective would you be with your reading?
Nowhere did I say or make it seems as if all jews have access to the fund, all i'm alluding to is that the jews that are scamming the reparation funding is no different, well actually worst than the African Americans being too "reliance" on assistance.  Next thing, if jews can get restitution for what they've been thru, why can't African Americans get the same treatment so they don't have to rely on assistance? 

Not when it totally effects your conclusion bro. How are you going to make that fund seem like it applies to all Jews when its just a select part? Quit saying Jews without a refrence since it only applies to in the Holocaust. 
Besides, Jews go neck and neck when it comes to blacks, if not more. Go open a history book and start from the beginning...cause they have been persecuted since the very beginning. See Moses. 

roll.gif

Really, seriously?  Where do I make it 'seem' like i'm making reference to all jews?  

roll.gif

Really, seriously?  Where do I make it 'seem' like i'm making reference to all jews?  

roll.gif

Jews didn't have it as bad as blacks, but they are bless with having have reparation funding.
Yet there're some jews that were probably even affluent before they started scamming $42 million from the reparation funding, see link below.

Now, compare those two statements to the fact that not only are you comparing apples to oranges, you then try to analogize it to the plight of all blacks.

So unless you have a problem with nouns and pronouns, those are just terrible references to make that aren't accurate to all Jews. 

roll.gif

Jews didn't have it as bad as blacks, but they are bless with having have reparation funding.
Yet there're some jews that were probably even affluent before they started scamming $42 million from the reparation funding, see link below.

Now, compare those two statements to the fact that not only are you comparing apples to oranges, you then try to analogize it to the plight of all blacks.

So unless you have a problem with nouns and pronouns, those are just terrible references to make that aren't accurate to all Jews. 

moonmaster3 wrote:

roll.gif

You should open up a history book yourself,  Ethiopia was the cradle of Judaism which would mean that the original jews were black.

moonmaster3 wrote:

roll.gif

You should open up a history book yourself,  Ethiopia was the cradle of Judaism which would mean that the original jews were black.

Originally Posted by Screech

moonmaster3 wrote:

roll.gif

Um...yeah...I'm not sure if that's right either. 

moonmaster3 wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif

The link i provided clearly stated that 17 jews charged with the scam, not every jews.  

roll.gif

The link i provided clearly stated that 17 jews charged with the scam, not every jews.  

I worked at food stamp office in Dallas for about 6 months and there were more Mexicans in line every morning than any other race. I'm not bashing Mexicans but all races abuse the system. The people who hire illegal immigrants are the reason the system is about to bottom out though. (See California's state budget crisis) If you pay an illegal alien $300 week in cash (tax free) they can go to the food stamp office honestly report that income and only half of it is counted in the budget. Tax payers fund govt assistance programs and people who don't work or pay taxes are depleting the system rapidly without ever putting a dime into it. I won't even discuss people having more kids that they can't take care of to get more food stamps.

What really pisses me off is that Social Security is always the first program to get cut. (See Obama's latest idiot move) They are taking money from the elderly who have worked their %%*@@ off for decades for that money. I've seen refugees come to this country and receive SSI pretty much no questions asked and these people have never worked a day in their lives on US soil while citizens are damn near dead before they can draw disability.

I worked at food stamp office in Dallas for about 6 months and there were more Mexicans in line every morning than any other race. I'm not bashing Mexicans but all races abuse the system. The people who hire illegal immigrants are the reason the system is about to bottom out though. (See California's state budget crisis) If you pay an illegal alien $300 week in cash (tax free) they can go to the food stamp office honestly report that income and only half of it is counted in the budget. Tax payers fund govt assistance programs and people who don't work or pay taxes are depleting the system rapidly without ever putting a dime into it. I won't even discuss people having more kids that they can't take care of to get more food stamps.

What really pisses me off is that Social Security is always the first program to get cut. (See Obama's latest idiot move) They are taking money from the elderly who have worked their %%*@@ off for decades for that money. I've seen refugees come to this country and receive SSI pretty much no questions asked and these people have never worked a day in their lives on US soil while citizens are damn near dead before they can draw disability.

moonmaster3 wrote:

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

moonmaster3 wrote:

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I worked at food stamp office in Dallas for about 6 months and there were more Mexicans in line every morning than any other race.
LOL In Texas which race would/should anyone expect to see the most of?

I worked at food stamp office in Dallas for about 6 months and there were more Mexicans in line every morning than any other race.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Dats racist 

Back
Top Bottom