African Infections.... Damn

my boy is going to africa and has to get all these shots and stuff. Then he sent me these youtube videos of the stuff you can get in africa and i almostbarfed. I dunno though i think you can get this stuff here its just medicare is so much better in N.A. I think these are just staph infections. Non the lesswarning

holy @*#+.
sick.gif

you have to get a lot of shots going down to south america as well. most of us take our healthcare system and vaccines and drugs for granted here in the US,but over there you see how hard it is to get educated about diseases and get people to actually take those shots. since it's a lot more rural in mostafrican areas, there are also greater risks of zoonotic and vectorborne diseases. don't drink the water!

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

you gotta get shots to go to any foriegn or tropical country, whats you point

No, you don't always need shots.

I've done all kinds of traveling and have never gotten shots.

My boy caught Malaria in Africa and threw up for 3 days straight. Lost 20 pounds in the process. Africa is no joke.

Those 2 videos are far more disgusting than 2 girls 1 cup . . . That pus made me cringe a little . . .

Yea its no joke in third world country. Vietnam isnt that bad but i had to get a shot or two when i traveled there.

It's amazing that all these crazy diseases exist in the world, and in places where people travel frequently, yet the world gets freaked out by some guy ina remote mountain village in China getting bird flu.

It's safe to say I will never go to Africa, and I bet those infections weren't there until the continent was raped. Africa is consistently the testdummy for biological diseases.

Back
Top Bottom