after christmas sales vol. did you score?

kakashi

Banned
macy's: two kenneth cole button ups and some vests $30

old navy: six pairs of jeans for $90

my first visit to a store called "rue 21"?: it's like deb formen
pimp.gif
, two coats, two cardigans, four plaids and cologne for $80.

lucky brand showed no mercy
smh.gif
, left empty handed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

my first visit to a store called "rue 21"?: it's like deb for men
pimp.gif

smh.gif
, left empty handed
laugh.gif
i think you shouldve passed. really, 6 pairs?

anyways went to Urban Outfitters to cop a $200 jacket for $30, but im returning it because its black but in the store i thought it was dark brown.

in canada we had boxing day which is basically our version of black friday except on the 26th of dec

didnt find anything that caught my eye. not worth it to line up in crowded ++! stores either

Originally Posted by Physicx

in canada we had boxing day which is basically our version of black friday except on the 26th of dec

didnt find anything that caught my eye. not worth it to line up in crowded ++! stores either
Word. Expecially Best Buy and Futureshop. Ps3s were sold out in the first few minutes
eek.gif

I stopped by Barneys today and they had a shirt I've wanted for a long time marked around 70% off, last one and in my size too. Bought it with the money Igot for Christmas, making my day pretty successful.

After almost 5 years of living in Atl I finally hit up Lenox mall, and that joint was PACKED. And dudes be super exagerrating when they say
it is flooded with gay men, the ratio of BAAAAD females to homosexual men was like 30:1

anyways I copped
2 Burberry Polo's - $200
6" Wheat Timbs - $54
White/Red Retro 12's- $160

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by Kakashi

pimp.gif

smh.gif
, left empty handed
laugh.gif
i think you shouldve passed. really, 6 pairs?

anyways went to Urban Outfitters to cop a $200 jacket for $30, but im returning it because its black but in the store i thought it was dark brown.
passed? nah son this some of the stuff, but i think i kinda won...seeing that the pants are regularly thirty-four dollars.
pimp.gif

21n1tau.jpg
2edcgnq.jpg

ogl078.jpg
1zo85ll.jpg

votox2.jpg

Man I haven't bought clothes for myself in forever, I just decided to splurge.
laugh.gif

that price is
sick.gif
to me, but I like the shirts
ohwell.gif

i got 2 pairs of dress pants, 2 cashmere sweaters & 3 dress shirts from brooks brothers for like 400. saved about 325 bucks and i got 2 polos from polo for40 each...the sacks 5th avenue by me had people camping out for a few hours cause they had all these designer shoes and bags on sale for like 50% off
laugh.gif
ussneakerheads arent so crazy
laugh.gif

Jacket from A&F for $140, but only paid $40 because I returned a $100 jacket earlier in the day to REI.
Shirt from Nordstrom for $20.

Really didnt buy much. Gotta get an external hard drive when these checks clear the bank, though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man I haven't bought clothes for myself in forever, I just decided to splurge.
laugh.gif

that price is
sick.gif
to me, but I like the shirts
ohwell.gif

this store called "rue 21" is the "troof"...i wouldn't suggest buying a whole outfit and going to the club with

the swag turned all the way up
laugh.gif

but i start classes again in february and for everyday school clothes this place is
pimp.gif

Old Navy straight jeans =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But no....I didn't get nothing.

I was gonna get a pair of Charcoal/White Adidas low-top Shelltoes at Marshall's for like $15 but the line went back to 1994...

No amount of drugs in the world could make me go through with that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most of these store still have full price items so I decided to stay home and avoid the traffic/congestion . I don't need all that material stuffs toimpress my peers or the opposite sex. Stay home , eat and play video game FTW

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Most of these store still have full price items so I decided to stay home and avoid the traffic/congestion . I don't need all that material stuffs to impress my peers or the opposite sex. Stay home , eat and play video game FTW
34q9q3s.gif

pimp.gif

o really? i thougth that store was for women...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom