after christmas sales vol. did you score?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

my first visit to a store called "rue 21"?: it's like deb for men
pimp.gif
, two coats, two cardigans, four plaids and cologne for $80.

o really? i thougth that store was for women...
nerd.gif

http://www.rue21.com/guys/
iwn801.jpg

http://www.rue21.com/guys/

I got Fight Night 4 and MGS 4 for $20 each and Uncharted 2 for $35
grin.gif
. Ialso saw Modern Warfare 2 for $30, but I already have it. The only really good deals I saw were on TVs and I do not need another one.

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Originally Posted by Physicx

in canada we had boxing day which is basically our version of black friday except on the 26th of dec

didnt find anything that caught my eye. not worth it to line up in crowded ++! stores either
Word. Expecially Best Buy and Futureshop. Ps3s were sold out in the first few minutes
eek.gif
i lined up one year for the psp and i actually got it
pimp.gif

havent touched it in like 3 years
laugh.gif

but yeah man, 30% off at most stores in the mall aint cuttin it

Nordstrom's semi-annual sale.

- Diesel jeans for $130
- Rock & Republic jeans for $145

You don't have to worry fam....nobody is going to be running out to Rue 21 to get geared up. Your spot is safe.

Anywho, I picked up Ronin and Do The Right Thing on Blu-Ray for $22 total. Scooped a dope basic, black v-neck sweater for work from Dillards w/ 50% off.

Honestly, the sales weren't that great around here--I'm saving my bread for the sales on New Year's Day.

Got two New Era fitteds and two cans of sneaker cleaner from Champs for $54.

OP is so defensive it is ridiculous. Why are you so uptight? Not everyone likes Rue 21 or has heard about it.

I went to Brooks Brothers after I got off work this morning for their 50% off sale plus 15% just for coming in before NOON TODAY......THEY HAVE SOME FIRESWEATERS...that is my new spot...it was $109 & Cologne for $55 before sale $92 after. I put this on hanger just for pic...I always fold them over hanger.This runs a lil too big so I will shrink it in the dryer...I did the same to my Merino Wool RL hat...Don't ever walk away from the dryer when doing thisunless you want it to be kids size...LOL

I went to BoA, put the $650 I got so far into my savings account.

Left there and went to the F.Y.E. that will be closing down soon. I just bought Friday Blu Ray for $18.

That is all.

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

in canada we had boxing day which is basically our version of black friday except on the 26th of dec

didnt find anything that caught my eye. not worth it to line up in crowded ++! stores either
Word. Expecially Best Buy and Futureshop. Ps3s were sold out in the first few minutes
eek.gif
i lined up one year for the psp and i actually got it
pimp.gif

havent touched it in like 3 years
laugh.gif

but yeah man, 30% off at most stores in the mall aint cuttin it
Don't know where you dudes from, but it was raining pretty hard in the morning in Toronto and I was still amazed at the folks who lined upanyway at Best Buy (scarb).

I ended up hitting the mall instead of doing something dowtown.

Walked away with:
$20 cords and a $30 rugby from Club Monaco. Marked down and used the student discount.

$25 plaid button down from the Gap

$50 on a knit sweater from H&M. Ironically, I paid the most at the store where the quality isn't the greatest at times.

Back
Top Bottom