AFter you get the #

Call or txt? 
nerd.gif

just google her address and show up at her door....bring flowers tho, girls like that kinda junk. good luck!

depends man. usually text, but sometimes call. depends on what im feeling

talking about nothing on the phone gets boring
talking about nothing via text is phenomenally not boring

Text. Talking on the phone is boring.
Texting you can learn a bit and think of what you're going to say before you say it.

Call if you are a conversationalist. My buddy and I would go out and on Sunday we'd both compare how we did that weekend and we'd each have 4-8 numbers or so we pulled from the weekend. I had a weaksauce phone game so I would usually text. Since most of these numbers were just dames we randomly talked to when we were drunk/they were drunk at a party/bar wtv the quality of the textback and the chance for a meetup was not that great. I'd usually get one out of every seven numbers I got to really be a legitimate situation I could try and meet up or see again. He on the other hand would ALWAYS call first and if the girl picked up....i knew that was another one he'd have under the belt as long as didn't hang up after 2 minutes. This dude would just go and talk with her for 2 hours on that first phone, just talking bout nonsense, "oh I loveee chick flicks, you do too two! Wow, we have so much in common" type nonsense. By the end of it he'd have her telling him what she likes guys doing to her etc etc..he just has the gift of gab when it comes to the phone game. Even if the girl didn't remember him that well, after this bidness she'd damn near be in love with him, literally. So, play to your strengths.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Call if you are a conversationalist. My buddy and I would go out and on Sunday we'd both compare how we did that weekend and we'd each have 4-8 numbers or so we pulled from the weekend. I had a weaksauce phone game so I would usually text. Since most of these numbers were just dames we randomly talked to when we were drunk/they were drunk at a party/bar wtv the quality of the textback and the chance for a meetup was not that great. I'd usually get one out of every seven numbers I got to really be a legitimate situation I could try and meet up or see again. He on the other hand would ALWAYS call first and if the girl picked up....i knew that was another one he'd have under the belt as long as didn't hang up after 2 minutes. This dude would just go and talk with her for 2 hours on that first phone, just talking bout nonsense, "oh I loveee chick flicks, you do too two! Wow, we have so much in common" type nonsense. By the end of it he'd have her telling him what she likes guys doing to her etc etc..he just has the gift of gab when it comes to the phone game. Even if the girl didn't remember him that well, after this bidness she'd damn near be in love with him, literally. So, play to your strengths.

This.

I have like a 30 second capture rate, to get a girls attention if I call. If I cannot get it within those 30 secs., its a wrap. On text however, simplicity goes a long way. A few years back, I would've told you that texting a girl first isn't the manly way of doing things...Which still holds slightly true for some chicks today...But overall, these chicks know what time it is. I send that text...get acknowledgment, and call later.

Bruh, you ALWAYS start off by texting. Just to guage where here head at. Call the *** and you may be disappointed in her talk game. Think she can articulate and talk well and you end up finding out she's a GED chic. Text her and make her laugh a few times than hit her with an ill line in which you tell her to call or insinuate that you're going to call.

I txt. Ya'll sound like ya'll bout marry the $@@*$ by calling her off the break. I do no extended phone calls unless it's my main squeeze or potentially one. I

i cant remember the last time I called a girl off the break. Ill usually send a “whats goin ms

Back
Top Bottom