AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

ekhunter ekhunter

Webtec used to mean something too

It was supposed to be a multi layered weaved layer of sail like nylon material meant for ultimate flexibility and strength

Todays webtec is literally a 3d printer generated piece of 1 dimensional plastic. It’s been that way since at least 2009. Nikes been a joke for awhile with the cutting of corners.

I thought folks forgot and moved on or got over it. I have HATED this detail since I first discovered these. One of my fav parts of the shoe.. makes a bid difference.

Randomly rocked these. They’re still holding up but they’re showing signs of separation so I don’t wear them out as much since like 2019.

I really miss the 2000s run. Should’ve copped all those 2010-11 pairs like the navy and yellow joints.

DD03EF07-227F-4A8B-851D-7A3A8DDF53CB.jpeg

2ECA6DA5-E64D-4A6F-AF06-F487B02B7065.jpeg
B62078EA-2651-4EF6-AB67-9C0B017BDB2B.jpeg

Randomly rocked these. They’re still holding up but they’re showing signs of separation so I don’t wear them out as much since like 2019.

I really miss the 2000s run. Should’ve copped all those 2010-11 pairs like the navy and yellow joints.

DD03EF07-227F-4A8B-851D-7A3A8DDF53CB.jpeg

2ECA6DA5-E64D-4A6F-AF06-F487B02B7065.jpeg
B62078EA-2651-4EF6-AB67-9C0B017BDB2B.jpeg
such a simple formula to follow when making classic colorways for this shoe. wish nike did it more often.

hibbets coming through with basically same day shipping. Thanks to ekhunter ekhunter
37FE7447-F2FE-4D9E-9AA0-3E2245A56050.jpeg
6DA5FD84-8E90-4069-9A8E-7C551C7F0B20.jpeg

Quick impression has these placed a tad better than the basic 2009 GR. But not quite the 2014 qs. The grey fake suede and orange elements seem just as sub par as back then. Pay retail. Don’t overpay ppl. They aren’t worth much. I’ll beat them into the ground

The shorter mesh tongue is annoying me hard though.

On foot, the more textured looking toebox leather may feel better than the 2009s. But a quick feel test has them feeling just as stiff. Nothing like the qs version which was softer from the onset.

These really might be the most underwhelming retro I can remember in a minute. I’m happy to finally have a pair—don’t get me wrong. But they’re just kinda meh. They could be worse, but they could be A LOT better.

I’ll never understand how Nike chooses which shoes to make a proper retro of. Hopefully they get it right next time.

Damn I think M marztharealist missed the feast. But I know he sometimes works the graveyard shift so not sure if he wouldve seen a mention.

I only work the graveyard shift, on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Which is why I post "Late Night Action", on my IG. I only wear my heat to take some pics, and I usually take em off, because they're uncomfortable as ****. During the week, I'm usually wearing my some SUPER beat up, Air Barrage's... They're my work beaters, and the ONLY sneakers I can withstand, to do 8+ hours, with my f'd feet....

Anyways, for work yesterday morning...

Also, good looking out KanyIZZY KanyIZZY . Yeah, I missed out on ALL these drops. Like I said, if anyone has a size 12, or 13 for retail... hit me up.

💯

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Last edited:
ekhunter ekhunter

Webtec used to mean something too

It was supposed to be a multi layered weaved layer of sail like nylon material meant for ultimate flexibility and strength

Todays webtec is literally a 3d printer generated piece of 1 dimensional plastic. It’s been that way since at least 2009. Nikes been a joke for awhile with the cutting of corners.
Lots of retros with 90’s tech don’t have that tech. Pretty sure they skimp on fore foot air too. There as a retro of an air max model in 2009 were there was supposed to be a plastic pillar on the inside of the heel. The tech that gave the shoe its name (I forgot) and Nike PAINTED it on!

ORDERED friday from hibbet and im still waiting for shoes to ship. im about to crack some skulls!!

what teh f&ck????

Back
Top Bottom