AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-2013.jpg

here's the link via theshoegame.com:  http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-spring-2013.html

It'll be 4 years, I was waiting on these to drop to the price I wanted to buy them at and I missed them when they did so I'll probably get a pair of these, not to mention they've been doing a better job on the Trainers lately.

Probably cop another pair. Got a half size too big last time and doubled up, so I'm getting rid of the second pair, but if the colors are on point again like the last retro I'll get 2 more. One of my all-time favorites.

Didn't expect them this soon

Nike is milking every last penny

I can't wait to see the quality on these.

I did sleep the last time so...

If I care to seek out a pair before these hit again and they're dirt cheap i'll bite.

Messed around and missed these last time, although I hear the quality wasn't on point at all. If they treat these like the Citron/Infrared SC IIs we got, count me in for at least 1.

yeah ill certainly cop again. i bought the 09 auburns and they got beat pretty easily. at least now i can turn those into beaters and keep these on ice.

I have the '09 pair like two feet away from me right now. A bit beat up but ok i guess. I'm more interested in the other colorways. 

The quality control on the '09 pairs was a joke: creases, smudges, scratches, cuts, etc.  Hopefully it will be improved next time around.

It would also be nice if they would use the original webtech material, but I doubt that.

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

The material looks real good this time or am I trippin?
What? From this picture, they look almost IDENTICAL to the 2009 retro. Definitely not any better. Still the same cheap plastic net instead of real OG webtec. And from the looks of the gleam on the grey pair in the background, still the same cheap crappy leather.

These will be mediocre, but I'll likely still grab a pair since my 2009's have seen better days.

I still have a pair DS and another pair I beat up... if I can get them for cheap I might pick up another pair, but if the materials and quality is the same they can keep these.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

The material looks real good this time or am I trippin?
What? From this picture, they look almost IDENTICAL to the 2009 retro. Definitely not any better. Still the same cheap plastic net instead of real OG webtec. And from the looks of the gleam on the grey pair in the background, still the same cheap crappy leather.

These will be mediocre, but I'll likely still grab a pair since my 2009's have seen better days.

Yeah, they look the exact same to me.

Back
Top Bottom