AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I'm back after a long break from this site, also I totally lost my login info, anyways.

Here's what I came up with. A little more OG inspired colorway with a little added interest.  Doubt I'll order a pair until someone actually posts theirs. The description says "leather", but god knows what that means to Nike nowadays.

I did order a pair of the Flight 89s though and will post once I get those in. The option to create some good colorways are much better on that shoe and I'm hoping the "full grain leather" in the description is actually that.

black swoosh on da first one and thats what i would cop 8)

Last edited:
Air Griffey Max 1 as an SC Trainer

Not sure if this slipped passed y'all radar but I saw this on modern notoriety. Feelin this raider colorway a lot more than the South Beach joints. Will wait for them to drop below 170 though cause I have a feeling they will sit

Wait it out. If they don't go on sale, I'll personally buy you a pair :lol:.

The SB cw is going to turn off a lot of people who would normally buy Trainers and it's not like there's a ton of us. Yeah, some cats will buy them but most people are skipping right past them, meaning they'll go on sale soon enough, esp since it's a new model.

The two i want but will hold off until someone reports the type of leather used sucks you cant make the raider colorway

Grabbed these four ... These Bo Jacksons are one of my three top nikes... Always wanted the classic auburn colors with a icy sole... Oh yea I'm a sucker for translucent... Good use of a 20%r

Grabbed these four ... These Bo Jacksons are one of my three top nikes... Always wanted the classic auburn colors with a icy sole... Oh yea I'm a sucker for translucent... Good use of a 20%r
Damn, all 4 at once?  Not gonna try 1 pair first and see how they turn out?

FYI, if you go with the preset AUBURN colorway, they seemed to have used the dark navy as the accent color on the upper instead or dark concord.

So I'm stuck between choosing this pair.. Truest to the OG trainer sc high infrared

or this one with more white accents.. its truer to the cross trainer high that released that same year
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/image...te-black--White-infrared-6890-6891-1large.jpg

Inspired by the sc low OG http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/image...w-ultramarine--New-Green-6816-6817-1large.jpg

Inspired by the OG white grey black sc high
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/image...e-Crush--Light-Zane-Grey-6820-6821-1large.jpg

Random red

need some help, refreshed my cpu and now I cant change the shoe on ID do I need a specific plug in on chrome to get it to work?

Wally these are pretty dope. Can't believe I didn't think of something so obvious but I might cop these with another one or two pairs once I see sample pics and the leather looks good.

^ Damn, that's nice... that blocking is just so versatile! 

Meanwhile, I've always been a sucker for "infrared", a dark upper and a white outsole.

14572699684_fb0e0d5e86_o.jpg

Last edited:
You really cant go wrong with the classic grey nubuck mudguard and white leather upper look with various colors

Back
Top Bottom