AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

No twitter release, just up on NDC. Also saw the twitter link for FNL. Happy they didnt jack these up to $140. Discover card "shop discover" gets a nice 10% which is better than nothing.

Yeah, if you have a Discover credit card, you log into their website to click to NDC via the shop discover link. Use your Discover card to pay and there you have it.

Really want these, but I'm going to wait. The other trainers have been sitting for so long, I'm willing to see how far these get discounts.

just tried on one 09 and one 13 on the other foot, and boy o boy these 13's are not nearly as padded and comfortable. SMDH:smh: they really skimped this time IMO. and you guys know how much i love this shoe. i always try to do nothing but praise it, and give it the benefit of the doubt. but they cheaped out, internally. IMO

Last edited:
Nike are really cutting corners on their nsw, retro and jordan retro line. They assume cats will cop due to nostalgia but if they keep cutting corners , it will catch up to them.

just tried on one 09 and one 13 on the other foot, and boy o boy these 13's are not nearly as padded and comfortable. SMDH:smh: they really skimped this time IMO. and you guys know how much i love this shoe. i always try to do nothing but praise it, and give it the benefit of the doubt. but they cheaped out, internally. IMO

I'm not shocked. I have a couple of coupons. I'll wait until they go on sale.

Nike are really cutting corners on their nsw, retro and jordan retro line. They assume cats will cop due to nostalgia but if they keep cutting corners , it will catch up to them.
Saw these instore today, they just dont look right in person... Not only that but the orange is wayyyy off from the OG, these need to be straight up day glo orange and nothing less.

Damn sucks about hearing about the quality of the 13's these are my fav shoes ever. Got a 09 for wear & a deadstock sitting but I'll probably get a pair of these when I see em discounted.

Wow. What terrible news I am hearing.

These sat thru almost two releases the last time around. 69.99 on eastbay and outlets. This time should be similar unless hype takes over

Wow. What terrible news I am hearing.

These sat thru almost two releases the last time around. 69.99 on eastbay and outlets. This time should be similar unless hype takes over

i got mine at an outlett for 29.99 and grabbed 3 pairs to re-sell ,lol

What happen with these???.....did the release date get pushed back??.....these are the only 1s out of the SB pack that didnt release, on NDC aleast....any info???

Back
Top Bottom