AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Only these so far bro...and the fact that I got these for 55 bucks makes it so much sweeter

Got Auburns for about $85 with employee discount. Yes, the leather quality is pretty bad, but it's such a classic colorway.

Picked up a pair because Bo Jackson was signing autographs here last weekend. Will post pics of the signed shoe.

I have now bought the Auburns every time they have released (including the 2010 version).

I dig the auburns , but for the time being, im cool with my raiders. Maybe later on I can catch em on clearance , and get em for $55 shipped , becuase honestly , thats about all theyre worth quality wise lol . Still comfy though :tongue:

Leather quality is bad??? Please give us more details.

My pair looks exactly like I would expect them to look.

Leather quality is bad??? Please give us more details.

My pair looks exactly like I would expect them to look.

I think that's it in a nutshell. It's "bad" in relation to what many may remember as the good stuff from years ago. For right now, it's pretty much on par w/ the kind of leather Nike puts out on retros and you come to expect it. What I never expect is when they give really good, thick, supple leather to something like the SC IIs.

If you're buying these to wear, you're fine (IMO). If buying cheap leather annoys you, but you still want a pair strictly to wear, wait for'em to go on sale.

Last edited:
Guess not that many people cares the all black one that came out in Europe recently w/ the QS tag since no one has really mentioning about that pair on this thread. Hope it means that pair would basically be available for some kind of sale price though.

Back
Top Bottom